The benefits of being a Thoughtworker
At Thoughtworks, you will work in a dynamic environment as part of a vibrant community of diverse and passionate technologists who make extraordinary impact.
We offer thoughtful, well-rounded benefits to support your personal and professional development goals and your health and wellbeing. Benefits packages are periodically reviewed to provide the best work experience, ensuring everyone is supported on their journey with us.
Be a lifelong learner
Lead a healthy lifestyle
Supporting Inclusivity & Diversity
Supporting young families
Up to $165 per month which covers both internet, mobile and/or tablet data plan. How you split it is completely up to you.
Also as a one-off benefit, you can:
- upgrade your home internet: home installation costs to the value of $200.
- purchase a new laptop bag: up to the value of $150
- get new laptop accessories: up to the value of $200 (each time you receive a new laptop)
In addition to the above benefits, we also offer the following :
- Activities organised by the social club in each city
- Catered Friday lunches across the Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney offices
- Home office days, where Thoughtworkers from an office get together for a day to share ideas and knowledge with each other
- Team away days, where Thoughtworkers from different offices in Australia, come together for a weekend to connect, exchange knowledge, get inspired and have fun
- A fully-stocked kitchen
- Special employee pricing on Apple products
- Ability to salary sacrifice laptops, tablets & mobile phones
- Ability to host & run Meetups from the office
- Additional sick leave, carer’s leave and loyalty leave entitlements which build with tenure