We are on a mission to find the best build lights and information radiators and we need your help! Be it physical, digital, or quantumnly entangled, we want to see how your team radiates their build and deploy information!
Join the search for the best build lights:
- Take a photo of your build lights
- Send it to BestBuildLight@thoughtworks.com
- Follow the conversation on Twitter or the board on Pinterest
Starting on Wednesday, September 11th, we will post every build light picture we receive on our Pinterest board. Then, on September 30th, the author of Continuous Delivery and Lean Enterprise Jez Humble, the ThoughtWorks Studios Managing Director David Rice, and the Go development team will decide who has the best. The first place winner will receive a Go 10 license valid for 12 months, and the runner up an iPad mini!
Tips for winning:
- Give us your name and your twitter account (if you have one) so we can “@” you
- Give your build light/information radiator pic a very brief title
- Include a link to your website or send us the description
- Join the conversation on Twitter! Replies to #BestBuildLight tweets will help our judges decide who has the best one