Go is a critical piece of your infrastructure
We get that. We are committed to providing world-class support for Go users in the enterprise.
Our support team
ThoughtWorks is a key innovator in Continuous Delivery and the original creators of Go. Our team includes both a global, world-class support staff and many core-committers to the Go.cd project. We are uniquely positioned to provide the best support possible in your use of Go.
What you get with all tiers of paid support
- Access to our support team
- Unlimited support cases per month
- Access to core committers to the Go.cd project
- Notifications on all bug fixes and security patches
- Notifications on all updates and upgrades of Go Help with installation of patches and upgrades
Higher performance database
How you will work with us
Initial target response times
- Urgent severity issues - 1 business hours
- High severity issues - 2 business hours
- Normal severity issues - 4 business hours
- Low severity issues - 8 business hours
|Number of pipelines||Add ons included?||Support pricing, per year, USD|
|1 - 50||No||$5,000|
|51 - 250||Yes||$15,000|
|251 - 500||Yes||$25,000|
Let Us Help.
The Go Users Google Group is for users of Go to discuss and help each other. Developers may participate in the list from time to time, but the primary interactions are between users.
The Go Developers Google Group is for discussions about the development of Go. This list is only for discussion of changes to the source code and related issues. Configuration and support questions should be addressed to the user group.