Go is a critical piece of your infrastructure
We get that. We are committed to providing world-class support for Go users in the enterprise.
Our support team
ThoughtWorks is the creator of Go and is a key innovator in Continuous Delivery. Our team includes both a global, world-class support staff and many core-committers to the open-source Go.cd project. We are uniquely positioned to provide the best support possible for Go users.
What you get with all tiers of paid support
- Access to our support team
- Unlimited support cases per month
- Access to core committers in the Go.cd project
- Notifications for all bug fixes and security patches
- Notification of all Go Help updates and upgrades; installation of patches and upgrades
Higher performance database
- The ability to stand up a secondary Go server as a hot backup to the primary
- The ability to stand up a secondary database server as a hot backup to the primary
- The ability to store artifacts on network drives for sharing between servers
- Automatic redirection of build agents to the secondary server when needed
How you will work with us
Initial target response times
- Urgent severity issues - 1 business hours
- High severity issues - 2 business hours
- Normal severity issues - 4 business hours
- Low severity issues - 8 business hours
|Number of pipelines||Add ons included?||Support pricing, per year, USD|
|1 - 50||No||$5,000|
|51 - 250||Yes||$15,000|
|251 - 500||Yes||$25,000|
Let Us Help.
The Go Users Google Group is for users of Go to discuss and help each other. Developers may participate in the list from time to time, but the primary interactions are between users.
The Go Developers Google Group is for discussions about the development of Go. This list is only for discussion of changes to the source code and related issues. Configuration and support questions should be addressed to the user group.