ThoughtWorks is looking for a strong Business Development Manager (Public Sector) to support our growth in SEA.
We work collaboratively with our clients to achieve and exceed their business goals through innovative high-tech solutions.
You will work with our team of passionate agile experts to be disruptive to meet ambitious business plans. We are seeking individuals with a desire to work in a creative and innovative environment to establish long term and fun relationships with our customers and fellow Thoughtworkers. We are looking for someone who is motivated and experienced in growing new business opportunities. The role offers a high degree of autonomy and requires an entrepreneurial spirit to make it happen.
- Experience selling services in the high-tech world; ideally in a technology consultancy or custom software environment
- Good network of contacts within the Singapore Public Sector across various agencies
- Good working knowledge of Public Sector market trends and client’s business strategy and IT goals to develop and execute the TW account strategy and build “win-win” outcomes
- Knowledge of the Singapore market, and experienced in generating leads and winning deals in the country.
- Develop sales-ready opportunities by qualifying accounts and collecting information that includes business pains and data such as timelines; project teams, decision makers, budget and other competitive information
- Follow-up on Marketing-generated leads in order to qualify them in an efficient manner, and ensure high translation of lead to revenue.
- Value selling: Nurture leads by assessing the opportunity, communicating the value propositions for the customer, and following up in a timely manner
- A proven track record of building strong relationships with client specifically in the Singapore Public Sector
- Ability to run and respond to large RFPs and large deals within Public Sector
- Seen as a problem solver by clients
- Skilled in creating value propositions for clients
- Experience selling application development / software services
- Experience with legal contractual terms and conditions, contract reviews, contract negotiations and contract/ risk management
- A sophisticated view of business and a strategic thinker with the ability to translate concepts and ideas into practical and tactical action.
- Creativity and imagination, energy and enthusiasm
- A goal-oriented self-starter with strong consultative instincts and skills who quickly and easily establishes rapport and credibility
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment where leading-edge thinking and impact are expected. Someone who is flexible and thrives on changing environments.
- Possess a natural ability to network and build lasting business relationships
- Ability to work independently - self starter / motivated / can do attitude
- Good written, communication and presentation skills
Other things to know
There is no single career path that fits everyone at Thoughtworks: how you want to develop your career is completely up to you. But we balance autonomy with the strength of our cultivation culture. That means your career is supported by interactive tools, a variety of development programs, and many colleagues who want to help you grow. We see value in helping each other be our best and this extends to empowering our female employees on their career journeys.
Date Posted: 06-08-2023
Industry: Information Technology
Employment Type: Regular
Thoughtworks is a global technology consultancy that integrates strategy, design and engineering to drive digital innovation. For 28+ years, our clients have trusted our autonomous teams to build solutions that look past the obvious. Here, computer science grads come together with seasoned technologists, self-taught developers, midlife career changers and more to learn from and challenge each other. Career journeys flourish with the strength of our cultivation culture, which has won numerous awards around the world.
Join Thoughtworks and thrive. Together, our extra curiosity, innovation, passion and dedication overcomes ordinary.
请注意，我们重视隐私：通过您的在线申请提交给我们的所有信息都将 为 Thoughtworks 保密。