Thoughtworks is searching for a Business Development Manager to join our Italy business (our fastest growing region!) to support our growing clients across financial services, retail and utilities sectors. Business Development Managers at Thoughtworks are responsible for developing and securing a pipeline of new opportunities and establishing strong 'Value' based relationships with our clienty
- Develop a pursuit plan and a pipeline of new clients and client engagements.
- Successfully convert new target accounts, creating the foundation for long-term, value-based relationships. Success is nurturing and the sale of win-win value propositions and nurturing executive relationships for continuing business.
- Ensure the creation and execution of pursuit strategies, and build “win-win” value propositions at the company and at individual levels with clients
- Approach client executives as true business partners versus software delivery partners, expanding Thoughtworks engagement to encompass the breadth and depth of our capabilities, including where appropriate, our world-leading Global Delivery centres.
- Recognise that our people and our clients are at the centre of everything we do
- Leverage your own and TW-provided market research to identify, build a business case for and present your pursuit targets Leverage available tools, events and marketing support to develop pitches, proposals, presentations, etc for target accounts
- Technology and consulting acumen with the ability to positively translate into business value
- Strong customer value orientation - you want your clients to succeed with their objectives
- The expertise to sell premium, not commoditised, services.
- “Hunter” mentality with a proven record of success driving complex sales through a disciplined process.
- Demonstrable track record of generating deals in excess of 3-7mil (Euro)
- A forward-thinking mindset - you infuse thought leadership and innovation into how you partner with a client
- A natural consultant, you're solutions-oriented and influence decisions by bringing in relevant industry trends and client stories
- You're able to balance strategy and execution, while crafting visions and taking a progressive stance on agendas that drive change
- You're comfortable interfacing with C-suite on their strategy, ensuring that we're delivering the expected outcomes while staying a step ahead to propose new solutions that may increase revenue
- Taking abstract, technical or strategic concepts and translating them into actionable ideas comes naturally for you
- You thrive in a collaborative, flat environment that values transparency, openness, feedback and change
- You don't shy away from negotiation - you see it as an opportunity to establish credibility and a positive rapport with the client
- An entrepreneurial drive that ensures you will be able to rally other TWers around necessary activities and be willing to “get your hands dirty” with artifact creation
Other things to know
There is no single career path that fits everyone at Thoughtworks how you want to develop your career is completely up to you. But we balance autonomy with the strength of our cultivation culture. That means your career is supported by interactive tools, a variety of development programs, and many colleagues who want to help you grow. We see value in helping each other be our best and this extends to empowering our female employees on their career journeys.About Thoughtworks
Thoughtworks is a global technology consultancy that integrates strategy, design and software engineering to leverage digital innovation. For over 28 years, our customers have trusted our autonomous teams to create solutions that go beyond the obvious. Here, people starting their careers in the field join experienced technologists, software development self-taught people, career transitioners and more, learning and challenging each other. Professional journeys are developed based on our culture of cultivation, recognized by several awards around the world.
Join Thoughtworks and grow with us. Together, our curiosity, innovation, collaboration and dedication are extraordinary.
请注意，我们重视隐私：通过您的在线申请提交给我们的所有信息都将 为 Thoughtworks 保密。