We are looking for someone who loves storytelling, and is passionate about connecting with our brand to create compelling content that showcases Thoughtworks’ impact and thought leadership to our customers and the broader technology industry.
You will be working with the Global Content Lead to support global marketing campaigns that contribute to our business growth; including social media, digital marketing campaigns and writing/ editing articles.
You will be part of a tight-knit team and be supported by colleagues across the Global Customer Marketing function, and our global marketing team, including social media, brand, internal communications and our in-house designers.
Here is what will be in store for you when you join Thoughtworks as Senior Customer Marketing Content Marketer
- Work with the Global Customer Marketing Content Lead to plan, create and publish content assets that support global marketing campaigns
- Work with our digital and design teams to get your insightful content in front of the right people through impactful marketing campaigns
- Assist with (and eventually manage and grow) the creation of Perspectives, our digital publication for business leaders that covers tech trends and their implications for business and industry
- Work with our podcast hosts, guests and multimedia team to plan, publish and promote episodes for Pragmatism in practice, our podcast for business and tech leaders.
- Work with and manage any external agency support required for producing key deliverables
- You have at least 4-6 years of content experience and some projects available to showcase your skills
- Are proactive and able to take a brief and run with it
- Are able to turn complex ideas into compelling and accessible content
- Are able to balance multiple priorities and stakeholders
- Have strong project management skills
- Have excellent verbal and written English skills
- You love to learn and have a strong curiosity mindset for continuous learning
- Have a great eye for detail and can deliver high quality work
- You are passionate about the art of storytelling, and keen to grow your skills in content marketing and strategy
- You are curious and willing to learn
- You are comfortable using (or learning to use) different content mechanisms to reach our business executive audience, including written articles, podcasts, webinars and video content.
Other things to know
There is no single career path that fits everyone at Thoughtworks: how you want to develop your career is completely up to you. But we balance autonomy with the strength of our cultivation culture. That means your career is supported by interactive tools, a variety of development programs, and many colleagues who want to help you grow. We see value in helping each other be our best and this extends to empowering our female employees on their career journeys.
Date Posted: 03-17-2023
Industry: Information Technology
Employment Type: Regular
Thoughtworks is a global technology consultancy that integrates strategy, design and software engineering to leverage digital innovation. For over 28 years, our customers have trusted our autonomous teams to create solutions that go beyond the obvious. Here, people starting their careers in the field join experienced technologists, software development self-taught people, career transitioners and more, learning and challenging each other. Professional journeys are developed based on our culture of cultivation, recognized by several awards around the world.
Join Thoughtworks and grow with us. Together, our curiosity, innovation, collaboration and dedication are extraordinary.
请注意，我们重视隐私：通过您的在线申请提交给我们的所有信息都将 为 Thoughtworks 保密。