GRADUATE WEBINARS: PREPARING FOR LIFE AS A SOFTWARE DEV
If you are looking to build a career as a software dev, these webinars are for you!
Join us for a series of webinars designed to help you understand, navigate, and decide how to best start your journey. These sessions will focus on providing you insights into the life of a software developer, the skills you need, and how you can best prepare yourself.
SESSION 1: What Makes a Good Software Developer?
Join Angelita and John who will share their experience and thoughts on what makes a good developer. This session will focus on:
- What skills, both technical and soft, do full-time software developers rely on daily?
- What are some of the key things that devs learn on the job that they don't learn in university?
- What can you do to best prepare yourself for the role?
- How can you stay continually relevant in a fast-changing industry?
- How do you find a role that has the right support infrastructure?
Date: Friday, 25th October 2019 | Time: 1.00pm to 1.30pm