Vapasi is a #TalkTechToHer initiative from ThoughtWorks to enable experienced women developers who are currently on a career break and looking to re-enter the world of programming. The bootcamp, spread over three weeks will help sharpen your programming skills through hands-on sessions on object-oriented programming practices.
- Duration: 3 Weeks (9th April - 28th April, 2018)
- Timings: Monday - Friday, 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM
6th Floor, Binaries Building, Deepak Complex,
Shastrinagar, Yerawada, Pune (View on Maps)
- Women software developers on a career break and eager to get back to development
- With 3 or more years of programming experience prior to their career break
- And have a good understanding of Java Programming
- Register for free on the form below with your details
- You will receive an email explaining our selection process
- The selection process contains a fun programming game
- Successfully finish the game and hear from us!
- Shortlisted registrants will receive an email confirming your seat for the 3-week workshop
Last Date to Register: 30th March, 2018
Contact the Vapasi Team: firstname.lastname@example.org