ThoughtWorks , a software and digital transformation consultancy has been recognized as a leading service provider, earning Winner's Circle designation in HFS Research's 2018 Blueprint Report: Software Product Engineering Services. The report issued by HFS Research, a services research company, provides a market overview and evaluation of leading service providers across the software product engineering services value chain: new product development, product sustenance, product testing, product deployment, product support, and product management services. ThoughtWorks is positioned amongst the top five vendors on the innovation and execution axis in the report.
"ThoughtWorks is in the Winner's Circle of our Software Product Engineering Services Blueprint because of its strong execution and innovation capabilities," said Pareekh Jain, Senior Vice President, HFS Research. "ThoughtWorks' consulting-led delivery approach, highly educated workforce, excellent customer relationships and strong software product engineering thought leadership has provided an edge over the other companies."
"ThoughtWorks collaborates with digital-first companies, software providers, and large enterprises to help them become truly digital," said Sudhir Tiwari, Managing Director, ThoughtWorks India. "We bring together the best in design thinking, software development, agile practices, continuous engineering, and highly skilled technologists to embed technology at the core of our clients' business. The recognition is important and validates our 'technology at core' mindset to solving our clients' business challenges and helping create new opportunities for growth."
ThoughtWorks is in the 'HFS Winner's Circle' because of these strengths -
- The company adopts a consulting-led delivery approach when working with digital transformation clients on product visions, roadmaps, management and engineering
- ThoughtWorks, the early adopter of agile has built expertise across practices like continuous integration, DevOps, and test automation
- Long-lasting relationships and high reference-ability is key to ThoughtWorks' growth. Majority of the company's high-value clients enjoy a 5+ year relationship with the service provider
- Highly skilled workforce; It has the highest percentages of postgraduates and PhDs call ThoughtWorks, home - a key capability indicator in the marketplace
- ThoughtWorks' highly evolved distributed delivery model holds one of the highest percentages of resources in onshore and nearshore locations
- ThoughtWorkers have published several articles, 85+ books on software product engineering trends and emerging area, and have contributed to 50+ open source projects
To download the report, click here.
HFS' mission is to provide visionary insight into major innovations impacting business operations, including automation, artificial intelligence, blockchain, digital business models, and smart analytics. We focus on the future of operations across key industries. We influence the strategies of enterprise customers to develop operational backbones to stay competitive and partner with capable services providers, technology suppliers, and third-party advisors.
View all ThoughtWorks newsMore news