Our developers worldwide have been contributing code to major organisations and open source projects for over 25 years now. They’ve also been writing books, speaking at conferences, and helping push software development forward, changing companies and even industries along the way. And that's what we're doing now in Madrid!
As a Technical Lead/Lead Developer at ThoughtWorks, here's what you can do:
- Learn something new, everyday
- Ensure there is a balance between technical innovation and what’s right for the client by considering appropriate technology choices and understanding the business vision
- Champion agile best practices, Continuous Delivery and Cross Functional Requirements
- Help the team to champion software excellence, craft technical vision and ensure we deliver value to our clients and their customers
- Facilitate problem solving and work with a team to make them reality
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, and ego-free culture where your talent, ideas and opinions are valued
- Craft your own career path - without the confinement of a one-size-fits-all plan
- Help to grow the next generation of developers and have a positive impact on the industry, and beyond
Here’s what you’ll bring:
- Hands-on development and delivery experience with a broad mix of languages and technologies
- Experience with architectural design whilst leading and inspiring software development teams
- Have helped lead development on large, custom-built object-oriented applications
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge and enterprise integration
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as Continuous Integration, TDD, BDD, Infrastructure as Code etc.
- Knowledge of software best practices like Refactoring, Clean Code, Domain Driven Design, Encapsulation, etc.
- Ability to work in a variety of client settings and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- A coaching mentality as well as strong relationship-building skills at all levels
- Passion, buckets of it.
Ready? Then reach out to Cristina: email@example.com - she is looking forward to getting to know you!