ThoughtWorks is searching for a Business Development Manager to join our Sydney office!
We are a global software consulting company with a 25 year track record of contributing to our clients success and revolutionizing the technology industry. We have a distinct and unique culture that is a part of our differentiator to clients and ThoughtWorkers alike.
A Business Development Manager at ThoughtWorks is responsible for developing a pipeline of new opportunities, securing those opportunities and helping establish the early relationship with the client.
We engage with senior business and technology stakeholders within our clients, so you will have a track record of engaging at that level, using a consultative selling approach to maximise the customer outcomes from engaging with ThoughtWorks.
- Develop a territory plan, and a pipeline of new clients and client engagements.
- Successfully convert new target accounts, creating the foundation for long-term, value-based relationships. Success is nurturing and sale of win-win value propositions and nurturing executive relationships for continuing business.
- Ensure the creation and execution of pursuit strategies, and build “win-win” value propositions at the company and individual levels with clients.
- Approach client executives as true business partners versus software delivery partners, expanding ThoughtWorks engagement to encompass the breadth and depth of our capabilities, including where appropriate, our world leading Global Delivery centres.
- Recognise that our people and our clients are at the centre of everything we do.
Here’s what you’ll bring:
- Strong customer value orientation - you want your clients to succeed with their objectives.
- Demonstrable track record of success in revenue generating roles requiring strong business acumen.