(1) About us:
Are you full of energy and like to tackle things? Then we would like to talk to you about the role of Recruiting Coordinator at ThoughtWorks in Barcelona!
ThoughtWorks is a software consulting - and a community of committed, goal-oriented people. We want to make the technology industry a better place for everyone. We encourage ThoughtWorkers to stand up, express themselves freely and stand up for who and what they believe in. And if something is not right in our view, we'll address it.
As a Recruiting Coordinator at ThoughtWorks, you are instrumental in making our job interviews smooth, authentic and - in the most positive sense - an unforgettable experience. Bureaucracy and hierarchies you will search in vain at ThoughtWorks. Instead, you will find a cooperative, transparent and "ego-free" environment in which your abilities are what counts.
(2) What you can expect:
- Work with your recruiting team to help shape ThoughtWorks' growth in Spain.
- To gain new talents for our community in close contact with ThoughtWorkers.
- To plan the recruiting process in all phases.
- Being the contact person for the candidates and ensuring that they experience the recruiting process as an enrichment, no matter what the outcome is.
- To be part of a community.
- Learning something new every day.
(3) What you bring with you:
For your role you are:
- Full of energy and tackle things. You enjoy experimenting to overcome hurdles, and you go the proverbial "extra mile" to get things done. A degree or a completed training is not a must.
- A dynamic personality. You love the contact with people - the greater the diversity, the better - and instill others with your enthusiasm for recruiting.
- Curious. You enjoy working with a variety of tools every day to make your life easier.
- Well organized and flexible at the same time. You know how to prioritize tasks, an agile work environment is a great inspiration for you.
- Open in thinking. In an international environment, you feel comfortable, it is fun to switch back and forth 20 times a day between Spanish and English.
(4) What’s waiting for you:
- ThoughtWorks offers you centrally located, open office space that enables agile and productive collaboration.
- You will receive a free ticket for public transport, an annual budget for your personal development, training days and accident and business travel protection.
- We also provide you with a high-end Macbook Pro and a library in each office.
- Of course, we also have free fruit, snacks, and drinks. Every Tuesday we also enjoy lunch together at Lunch & Learn. We also like to spend time together with table tennis or other activities in the office.
- In addition to our famous Christmas party, you can look forward to summer parties, regular office and team events, our annual AwayDay, and other events.
- We are a global community of technologists and like to share our knowledge - not just within the company. That's why ThoughtWorks supports everyone who wants to write articles, organize meetings or speak at conferences.
"Freedom to rethink. Freedom to be yourself."
With us, you are always welcome. Inclusiveness is an integral part of our DNA. We have zero-tolerance for intolerance. We value respect, empathy, and open-mindedness - far beyond technical skills.
(5) What are you waiting for?
You find yourself in this description again and want to become part of ThoughtWorks' big plans? Then apply now with just a few clicks and send us your CV or XING / LinkedIn profile via the button below.
As a rule, you will receive feedback within one week.
If you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you!