ThoughtWorks is a global software company and community of passionate, purpose-led individuals. We think disruptively to deliver technology to address our clients’ toughest challenges, all while seeking to revolutionize the IT industry and create positive social change.
As a world-renowned pioneer of software innovation, we work with courageous executives who have ambitious missions. With specialists working across Financial Services, Retail and Public Sector, we’re the technology partner of choice for organisations who are looking to make big change and disrupt their industries.
As a Client Principal (Account Director) you will be a core member of the Demand Team and will manage one or multiple accounts.
- Demonstrable track record of working in many different executive roles requiring strong business acumen.
- Passionate about owning and growing accounts.
- Success managing and developing sophisticated senior client relationships and strategic business partnerships with the Chief Executive Officer and across the C-suite.
- Demonstrable track record of revenue generating roles.
- Experience in software development project delivery. A need to be technically savvy, and understand the momentum of technical projects and the challenges a highly technical team will face in project execution.
- Minimum of five years of experience driving and owning P&L.
- Demonstrable experience of a highly consultative and solutions oriented approach.
- Track record of developing expertise in and helping improve their clients’ businesses. Seen as a problem solver by their clients.
If you’re looking to work with high profile clients, delivering re-platforming services, large-scale digital & technology business transformation and emerging technology innovation, please submit your CV and tell us why you want to join ThoughtWorks.
We proudly, passionately and actively strive to make both ThoughtWorks and our industry more representative of the communities we serve. We promote diversity in all its forms and reject discrimination and inequality.
Our diversity and award winning culture inspires our thought leaders and serves to nurture and develop amazing ideas. We believe this makes us a world leading destination of choice for all technologists.
We’re also passionate about delivering quality by ensuring the most valuable use of our talents and experience. We aim to support different working patterns to ensure a diverse collective of people can call ThoughtWorks their home so if you’re looking to work with high profile clients, delivering digital transformation and innovation, get in touch and chat to us about working flexibly!