Do you want to implement future-focused solutions for our clients’ most complex problems?
ThoughtWorks is a global software consultancy with an aim to create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our clients' most complex challenges. We are curious minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech.
Our developers have been contributing code to major organizations and open source projects for over 25 years. They’ve also been writing books, speaking at conferences and helping push software development forward, changing companies and even industries along the way. We passionately believe that software quality is driven by open communication, review and collaboration. That’s why we’re such vehement supporters of open source and have made significant contributions to open source tools for testing, continuous delivery (GoCD), continuous integration (CruiseControl), machine learning and healthcare.
As consultants, we work with our clients to ensure we’re evolving their technology and empowering adaptive mindsets to meet their business goals. You could influence the digital strategy of a retail giant, build a bold new mobile application for a bank or redesign platforms using event sourcing and intelligent data pipelines. You will use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, create pragmatic solutions to solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself every day.
- Develops technical solution to on-going development efforts
- Designs applications on minor/major projects and advises on technical designs
- Support end users during Financial month-end/year-end close activities.
- Support end users in their BAU activities as required.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule
- Contribute to Design Review and Code Review
- Provide proactive advice and feedback throughout the development lifecycle for prevention and early correction of quality problem
- Help maintain knowledge database
- 3 to 6 years of working experience in PeopleSoft FSCM 9.x and above - Functional and Technical.
- Prior experience in both development and support based projects.
- Expertise in SQR, Application Engines, Integration Broker, PeopleCode/Application Packages, Component Interface, SQL.
- Proficiency in Application Designer, strong hands on experience with Application Package, People Code, Application Engine, Integration Broker, SQR, Query, nVision, BI Publisher and SQL are desired.
- Ability to generate, retrieve, and analyze complex trace files required to troubleshoot and fix application issues, such as SQL, People Code, Application Engine traces.
Preferred Skills (good to have):
- Functional Expertise in PeopleSoft Financials modules - AP, GL, AR/Billing (one or more).
- Excellent understanding of coding methods and best practices.
- Hands on experience developing, implementing and analyzing test cases and plans.
- Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies.