We are a global technology company that is synonymous with innovation in the delivery of complex custom software. ThoughtWorks works with customers across BFSI, Retail, Travel, Hitech and Healthcare space from 40 offices across the globe. We have helped some marquee companies globally in their transformation journey and work with communities on ambitious missions.
What We Do
We work with our clients to help them build a successful digital business with Tech@Core. We focus on developing digital platforms and products that help transform enterprises. We are pioneers in Agile and continuous delivery, evolutionary architecture which we use for software development. We use the right technology stack for the specific solution to deliver real business value. We have worked across a range of solutions in the area of digital platforms, Artificial intelligence, IoT and blockchain to name a few. We are a company that is passionate about enabling faster go-to-market for our clients via sustainable and creative software solutions. We've been at the forefront of innovation around Agile methods for a long time now. Add to this, our recognition as innovators in the technical world and communities and you will start to see why working here is refreshingly different!
As a Project Manager, here’s what you can do at ThoughtWorks
- Be part of the organisation that has been doing Agile Project Management longer than any other organisation
- Innovate and lead the industry on thinking on how successful projects are managed and structured.
- Partner with clients to formulate and deliver exceptional business value through process change and software delivery
- Support and inspire incredibly talented delivery teams
- Orchestrate the design and building of critical and complex custom-designed, multi-tier, business applications that use a wide range of the very latest technologies
- Mentor and evangelize Agile, Lean, and Continuous Development best practices
- Work in an informal, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a role title
- Develop your career outside of the confinements of a traditional career path by focusing on what you are passionate about rather than a predetermined one-size-fits-all plan
- Shape the future of ThoughtWorks by leading and/or contributing to communities within ThoughtWorks
- Be a part of an organisation that is as committed to social responsibility as it is to technology and innovation
Here’s what you’ll bring:
- A broad enterprise-wide view and understanding of business processes and drivers having worked a minimum of 10 years in large – medium size business corporations
- Experience in managing enterprise project on greenfield development as well as continuous capability augmentations.
- Understanding of the issues businesses face and experience working with them to create robust, scalable, elegant, flexible and relevant software solutions that truly transform industries
- An understanding of various software development approaches (traditional, agile etc) and ability to consult clients on best approaches applicable to their scenarios.
- Experience with Agile Delivery Methodology (Scrum and XP) and helping teams explore, adopt and optimize Agile-Lean processes, principles and practices
- An appetite for understanding and appreciating disruptive technological innovations and creating avenues for team to take them forward with clients.
- Collaborative and un-hierarchical work style. (Not sure if that’s you? Ask yourself how easy do people find it to work with you.)
- A willingness to do what it takes to get the job done. So whether that means going back to the drawing board with a problem or simply taking on different roles and responsibilities for a time, you thrive at adapting to changing environments.
- Passionate about technology, its implications and its ability to bring transformation. Not shying away from understanding the client, business and technology context depending on project situation.
To more about us : Please visit through our website: https://www.thoughtworks.com