This job role is supported by the structured development programme for mid-career professionals under the TechSkills Accelerator (TeSA) initiative, led by Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) in partnership with SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) and Workforce Singapore (WSG).
The programme aims to provide Singaporeans aged 40 and above with a tech-related job while being reskilled or upskilled. Mid-career professionals will have the assurance of being employed in a paid job while attending structured Company-Led Training for in-demand tech skills. They will also gain experience in a tech role to tap into the good careers that the infocomm sector offers.
For more information on the programme, please visit www.imtalent.sg/TeSAMidCareer
As an IT Consulting Analyst, you'll be instrumental in the analysis, design and building of a variety of custom-designed, business applications that use a wide range of the latest technologies. You'll be involved in the orchestration of collaboration between product owners, business sponsors, subject matter experts and development teams by removing roadblocks and fostering communication. On top of using your analytical capability to support our delivery teams in this role, you will wear the hat of a Project Manager at times, while playing a key role in a pre-sales capacity at other times. We're seeking talented & passionate people with a creative approach to problem-solving. If you have experience in a similar role then we'd love to hear from you!
As a successful IT Consulting Analyst at ThoughtWorks, you'll possess or be trained to develop some of these capabilities:
- Facilitation skills and experience of leading in workshops or equivalent
- Experience prioritising competing demands from stakeholders with ability to get buy-in and resolve conflicts
- Knowledge or familiarity with relevant or latest IT solutions is a plus
- Experience working successfully with development teams to deliver software
- Experience in a pre-sales capacity for software engagements, a product or equivalent
As an IT Consulting Analyst at ThoughtWorks, you'll get to:
- Be trained, instructor led and/or OJT, to fine tune your skills and capabilities in building bespoke software using the latest technologies and tools
- Facilitate in organisational transformation solutioning and execution
- Become an innovative thinker in a consultancy environment, and work with amazing people to make the solutions a reality
- In a pre-sales capacity, lay the groundwork for our sales teams to be successful
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, non-hierarchical environment where talent is valued over job title or years of experience
Some requirements include:
- Possess a keen interest to pursue a career in tech
- Open to Singaporeans for this programme
- Mid-career professionals who are aged 40 & above
- Commit to completing the full training programme
- Those without tech experience are welcome to apply, subject to certain job roles where some tech experience may be required
A few important things to know:
Projects are almost exclusively on customer sites, so candidates should be flexible and open to travelling locally within Singapore, and very occasionally within the region.
If you’re interested, please apply now!
Just one more thing, we'd like to share that only shortlisted applicants will be notified for further steps for this role due to the large volume of applications we are receiving. Thank you!
Not quite ready to apply? Or maybe this isn’t the right role for you?
That’s OK, you can stay in touch with AccessThoughtWorks, our learning community (tick 'contact me about recruitment opportunities' to hear about jobs in the future).