Senior Software Developer (m/f/d)
We are a software company and a community of passionate technologists. We think disruptively to deliver technology to address our client's needs, all while seeking to revolutionize the IT industry and create positive social change. We want to make technology a better place for all.
You are a passionate developer / engineer who values software excellence. You love learning new skills and tools and approach software development with best practices in mind.
What really excites you is problem solving and delivering innovative technology solutions that create value for people and organisations. At ThoughtWorks, you are free to learn and to share on any platform. There are opportunities to make an impact beyond your day to day project – our consultants regularly speak at conferences, get published and provide thought leadership as specialists.
As a Senior Software Developer (m/f/d) at ThoughtWorks, you will do much more than just coding. You will:
- Learn something new everyday and co-create with creators of tools, blogs and books whom have inspired you
- Advocate the latest best practices
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, and ego-free culture
- Develop your career outside of the confinements of a traditional career path by focusing on what you’re enthusiastic about
- Help to grow the next generation of developers and have a positive impact on the industry
And this is what you can expect:
- ThoughtWorks offers centrally located office spaces which enables agile and productive collaboration with a startup flair.
- You will receive a public transportation card, a personal development budget, training leave, a company pension scheme as well as an accident and business travel insurance.
- To do a great job, we provide you with a high-end Macbook Pro and libraries in our offices.
- Fruits, snacks and beverages are offered, next to a company lunch and learn session on each Friday. We also enjoy spending time together by playing ping-pong or doing other fun activities in the office.
- Besides our famous Christmas Party, you can join us for a summer party, regular Office get togethers, local office days, AwayDay and other social events.
- We are a global community of technologists and like to share our knowledge - not only within the company. ThoughtWorks supports you in writing articles, doing meetups or speaking on conferences - if you like.
"Free to make your mark. Free to be yourself."
You are always welcome here. Inclusivity is in our DNA. Far above any tech skills, we value respect, empathy, and open-mindedness. We have zero tolerance for intolerance.
What are you waiting for?
So, you can see yourself at ThoughtWorks? Then tell us who you are and let us know why you want to join by sending us your LinkedIn/XING profile or CV today!