TechOps Working Student (m/f/d)
(Start date: 01.09.2019)
We are a software company and a community of passionate, purpose-led individuals. We think disruptively to deliver technology to address our clients' toughest challenges, all while seeking to revolutionize the IT industry and create positive social change.
In our TechOps Team we are looking for a working student (m/f/d) in Hamburg.
This role will be fairly administrative and hands on. You’ll learn about IT setups including events, AV equipment and hardware troubleshooting. You’ll help us to maintain our stock records, order equipment when it runs low and coordinate with different departments and vendors on behalf of the team. This will be roughly 18 hours, (equivalent to 2 full days a week), we are flexible on hours of the day.
As a TechOps Working Student (m/f/d) you will take care of:
- Laptop distribution and potential ordering of equipment
- Maintaining spreadsheets for asset tracking purposes, updating our inventory
- Restocking and maintaining techops rooms/self service cupboard with incoming deliveries
- Remote support with Zoom room setup, will include training on basic AV setups and event space support
- Remote support for ad hoc maintenance tasks such as cable replacement, very basic troubleshooting of computers (with support) sound checks for events such as Brown Bags
- Coordination with external vendors and internal departments
- Communication via email with users and offices