At ThoughtWorks we are a diverse community of bright and passionate individuals. We value diversity, and treasure mixing people from different cultures, genders, and backgrounds, as such we welcome you to bring all your uniqueness to our team. Working here is refreshingly different!
ThoughtWorks has been at the forefront of agile software delivery for a long time and most likely, ThoughtWorkers have written some of the articles and books you read about it. As a Front-end Developer your work starts well before delivery with helping to build hi-fi prototypes with HTML/CSS, JQuery, React, Vue or other frameworks you’re familiar with.
As a member of a cross-functional team, you will work closely with other Developers, Business and Quality Analysts, delivering value from day one and be the driver for excellence on all things front-end.
- You will work closely with your teammates, who will not be limited to just Frontend Developers but other roles as well. In some cases you will be also on the client site, helping iteratively build hi-fi prototypes with HTML/CSS plus React, JQuery (or any other framework you are good at such as Angular, Vue) based on sketches or wireframes.
- You will continue to refine your hi-fi prototype work for iterative user-testing, which you may also be invited to observe user's behaviors, find out those improvements and modifications;
- You will sometimes pair with our Back-end Developers working on development tasks (we call them “user stories”);
As a ThoughtWorker, you will be able to:
- Work in an informal, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical culture where your talent is valued over a role title
- Work alongside talented and like minded people
- Design, build, and test critical and complex custom-designed, multi-tier, business applications that use a wide range of the very latest technologies
- Work on and mentor Agile, Lean, and Continuous Development testing best practices
- Shape the future of ThoughtWorks and the wider IT community by leading and/or contributing to events within ThoughtWorks
- Be a part of an organisation that is as committed to social responsibility as it is to technology and innovation
- Leverage the greater ThoughtWorks global community to learn and grow your personal skills
* At this stage we are looking for people who are already based in Thailand, to join us in shaping and growing our newly opened Bangkok office.
Not quite ready to apply? Or maybe this isn’t the right role for you?
That’s OK, you can stay in touch with AccessThoughtWorks, our learning community (tick 'contact me about recruitment opportunities' to hear about jobs in the future).