We're hiring experienced software consultants in the Cincinnati area!
Apply now to be considered for one of our interview days. We'll be in Cincinnati on:
Friday, June 14th
Saturday, June 15th
Can't make it to one of these events? No worries!! Apply anyway and we can still consider your application for one of our roles
More about the software consultant role.
As consultants, we work on-site with our clients to ensure we’re delivering the best possible solution. Our developers play an important role in leading these projects to success.
We are looking for people who have the following skills:
- Ability to write high-quality, well-tested code. We don’t limit ourselves to one language, but experience in the latest Object-Oriented technology is required.
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches such as Continuous Integration, TDD, Infrastructure as Code, etc. is necessary.
- Knowledge and appreciation of microservices and cloud technology such as Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, AWS, Docker or Kubernetes is a plus.
- Thinking big and acting fast. You’ll need a startup mentality with enterprise awareness. That means you can manage competing priorities, that you’re ready to pivot or adjust plans quickly, and that you understand the role you and your team play in major organizations’ tech strategies.
- Influencing priorities, for both the team and the client. You understand both the business problem and the technical solution, and you’re able to advocate for excellence and effect change when necessary.
- Finesse. As consultants, we navigate within our client’s organizations to influence big decision makers and win trust. In this job, you’ll be using your people skills as much as your coding skills.
A few important things to know:
Projects are almost exclusively on customer site, so candidates should be open to travel as determined by client needs.
Candidates must possess work authorization that does not require H-1B visa sponsorship by ThoughtWorks or dependent EAD.
Not quite ready to apply? Or maybe this isn’t the right role for you? That’s OK, you can stay in touch with AccessThoughtWorks, our learning community (click "contact me about recruitment opportunities" to hear about jobs in the future).
It is the policy of ThoughtWorks, Inc. to provide a work environment free of discrimination. The Company will take affirmative action to ensure applicants and ThoughtWorks employees are treated without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ethnic origin, veteran status, family status, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression or gender identity. This also includes individuals who are perceived to have any of the aforementioned attributes. ThoughtWorks will adhere to all federal, state, and municipal laws and regulations governing employment.