Staffing Specialist (m/f/d)
We are a software company and a community of passionate technologists. We think disruptively to deliver technology to address our client's needs, all while seeking to revolutionize the IT industry and create positive social change. We want to make technology a better place for all.
We are looking for a passionate staffing specialist who loves to balance people aspiration vs. business needs during staffing.
You are a strong advocate for the best staffing methods and smart planning and you love to learn constantly new skills and methods as well? Perfect, you should apply. :)
This role requires significant experience in staffing and be comfortable supporting software delivery teams and working with different stakeholders - but our flat organisational structure also means you'll be someone who is unconcerned with titles and hierarchy.
What really excites you is problem solving and delivering best staffing solutions that create value for people and our organisation.
At ThoughtWorks, you are free to learn and to share on any platform. There are opportunities to make an impact beyond your day to day project – our consultants regularly speak at conferences, get published and provide thought leadership as specialists.
As a Staffing Specialist (m/f/d) at ThoughtWorks you can look forward to:
- Manage staffing needs for ThoughtWorks Germany
- Assemble effective project teams based on Germany’s demand priority
- Connect with ThoughtWorkers to know individual aspirations, skill set, travel preference etc.
- Ensure utilisation is at the optimal level
- Match supply/demand for Germany, e.g by supporting hiring decisions and balancing long-term assignments
- Balance people aspiration vs. business needs during staffing
- Collaborate with other dependent functions like People Partner, Delivery Support, Recruiting, Demand, Global Mobility, ThoughtWorks University
- Provide visibility on current/future supply and demand situation
- Support rotations and growth at existing clients
- Connect with the European and global ThoughtWorks projects communities