We are a global software consultancy and a community of passionate, purpose-led individuals. We think disruptively to deliver technology to address our clients' toughest challenges, all while seeking to revolutionize the IT industry and create positive social change.
We have a large retail client in the Cincinnati area that we are partnering with to revolutionize their business. ThoughtWorks is expanding its operational support on the client account and is seeking an experienced professional to manage the daily account operations of the team. The Account Operations Lead will work closely with the client services team and own both the commercial and people stewardship for the account. This person will be accountable for all operational functions of the account and will work with stakeholders from different timezones, LATAM, Europe and Asia.
- Set up processes to manage revenue tracking.
- Collaborate with Delivery Principals to monitor and manage spending on account.
- Drive discipline with Business Units to maximize our Client Gross Margin on the account by optimizing various routes.
- Manage value stream for various contracting processes.
- Manage invoicing, timesheet and expense process.
- Facilitate two-way transactions between our account leads to send invoices on time and client’s accounts payable to ensure invoices are paid on time.
- Manage hardware/software asset transfers between ThoughtWorks and the client.
- Manage the account onboarding and offboarding process of consultants, including accommodation and local transportation for new and international travelers.
- Manage negotiations / agreements for local transportation / hotels / other accommodation.
- Organize account and Business Unit level events.
- Experience with accounts payable/received.
- Budget planning & tracking for large programs of work.
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating big operations functions as well as Project/Program management experience.
A few important things to know:
Projects are almost exclusively on customer site.
Candidates must possess work authorization that does not require H-1B visa sponsorship by ThoughtWorks or dependent EAD.
We value diversity; we support traditional and nontraditional career paths.
Not quite ready to apply? Or maybe this isn’t the right role for you? That’s OK, you can stay in touch with AccessThoughtWorks, our learning community (click "contact me about recruitment opportunities" to hear about jobs in the future).
It is the policy of ThoughtWorks, Inc. to provide a work environment free of discrimination. The Company will take affirmative action to ensure applicants and ThoughtWorks employees are treated without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ethnic origin, veteran status, family status, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression or gender identity. This also includes individuals who are perceived to have any of the aforementioned attributes. ThoughtWorks will adhere to all federal, state, and municipal laws and regulations governing employment.