Application Developer (Unity 3D)
We are passionate technologists who believe in the power of software and technology as tools for social change. The 1000+ people in ThoughtWorks India are as diverse in personality as we are in our backgrounds, culture, and expertise.
If you’re someone who’s inspired by technology, by joining ThoughtWorks, you become part of a community. People join because they get to talk to the people who wrote the books that influenced them, work with the people who wrote the tools they would like to use, and collaborate on projects that propel change in the real world.
As a Developer at ThoughtWorks, you’ll get to:
- Think through hard problems in a consultancy environment, and work with amazing people to make the solutions a reality
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, non-hierarchical environment where your talent is valued over your job title or years of experience
- Build custom software using the latest technologies and tools
- Craft your own career path
You'll be responsible for:
- Creating complex, enterprise-transforming applications on diverse, high energy teams
- Using the latest tools and techniques
- Hands-on coding, usually in a pair programming environment
- Working in highly collaborative teams and building quality code
- Working in lots of different domains and client environments
- Understanding the business domain deeply and working closely with business stakeholders
Ideally, you should have:
- Experience on building apps using the Unity 3D Engine and implementing 3rd party APIs (plugins) to interface with Unity
- Experience with graphics and optimizations in real-time 3D environments
- Experience of mobile apps using ARCore OR ARKit
- Experience with game physics and particle systems
- Exposure with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management for Unity
- Exposure in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Exposure on ARVR devices such as HoloLens, Oculus, Gear VR or Magic Leap
If this sounds like the sort of thing you are looking for, we should be speaking. Please apply online. We want to hear from you!