ThoughtWorks is a global software company and community of passionate, purpose-led individuals. We think disruptively to deliver technology to address our clients’ toughest challenges, all while seeking to revolutionize the IT industry and create positive social change.
As a world-renowned pioneer of software innovation, we work with courageous executives who have ambitious missions. With specialists working across Financial Services, Retail and Public Sector, we’re the technology partner of choice for organisations who are looking to make big change and disrupt their industries.
You will be a core member of both the Retail Consulting Team and Demand Team, focused on equipping and guiding clients on effectively leveraging emerging digital channels, tactics and tools to engage their target audiences. This role is primarily focused on building and landing omni or single channel customer engagement strategies, mobile, analytics, and digital transformation initiatives.
As a Business Development Manager, you will:
- Working with Enterprise customers in Europe and APAC.
- Looking after existing customers and reaches out to new customers in these regions.
- Working at conferences at our Marketing booth to find new customers.
- Working with the Global Head of Sales to provide regular forecasts for the quarters.
- Working with customers on showcasing a demo our products and helping them with the trials.
- Working with the product teams on understanding our product road maps and works with Support team on handling
certain support queries from his clients.
- Working with the UK and Germany demand team to cross sell into our Professional services clients and also introduce Professional services teams to our customers.
If you’re looking to work with high profile clients, delivering re-platforming services, large-scale digital & technology business transformation and emerging technology innovation, please submit your CV and tell us why you want to join ThoughtWorks.
At ThoughtWorks we promote diversity in all its forms and reject discrimination and inequality. We proudly, passionately and actively strive to make both ThoughtWorks and our industry more reflective and inclusive of the society that we serve.
The role is to be based out of London UK, with a competitive salary. The opening data for this role is Wednesday 27th March 2019 with a closing data of the 26th April 2019.