ThoughtWorks, a fast growing technology company with over 5,000 employees around the globe, is seeking an experienced Content and Internal Communications Lead to join our dynamic Australian business. Sitting within the Australian Marketing team, this role will be responsible for all local marketing content production and internal comms.
ThoughtWorks Australia is looking for a content and communications professional with dual responsibility for content marketing and internal communications. The successful candidate will lead all content production for the Australian Marketing team from the creation/editing of Insights blog posts to client stories, campaign content and eBooks. This role will also have responsibility for building the Australian internal communications strategy and executing on all aspects of that plan.
ResponsibilIties will include, but not limited to:
- Development of a content marketing plan to support the Marketing team’s recruitment and demand marketing objectives
- Online content creation, in line with local priorities, working with our industry influencers and global subject matter experts, translating their original thinking into compelling marketing material
- The creation of client stories, bringing some of our most innovative work to life, showcasing our expertise and unique capabilities
- Working collaboratively with the AU leadership team you will shape and support the delivery of a relevant, timely and effective internal communications plan to support the business objectives
- Ensure organisational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
- Social media, working with the local marketers on our social media requirements - organic and paid
- Award submission development
- Design and implement success measurements and KPIs to track effectiveness of communications plans and content ROI
- Collaborating with our PR partners to support the creation and distribution of media content.
As well as having strong written and verbal communication skills, you will have project management experience, and the ability to manage multiple stakeholders to meet deadlines.
Strong writing and editing skills for a variety of audiences is also desired. General journalistic or marketing experience is beneficial. Experience in a communications team, especially executing and structuring internal communication, preferably for a B2B Tech or Services organisation, is sought after.
Not quite ready to apply? Or maybe this isn’t the right role for you?
That’s OK, you can stay in touch with AccessThoughtWorks, our learning community (tick 'contact me about recruitment opportunities' to hear about jobs in the future).