We are global technology consulting company in a look for a Business Development Manager to be part of the growth journey in Finland & in the Nordics. Our mission is to create a positive impact on the world through the client work we do, by revolutionizing the industry and by building an organization and culture that is diverse and inclusive by nature. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our clients' most complex challenges. We are curious minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech. This is a great opportunity to join our crew and make your mark on the future of Thoughtworks Finland and in the Nordics.
You as a Business Development Manager, are responsible for developing and securing a pipeline of new opportunities and establishing a trust-based relationship with our growing client base in Finland and in the Nordics. This role is a key component in our strategy to rapidly grow Thoughtworks’ business in Finland & the Nordics. This is a opportunity to own a portfolio of clients to grow and gives you the freedom to establish new relationships.
Our team in Finland consists of 40+ data science & machine learning consultants, data engineers & architects, software engineers, strategic business designers and experts in project management, sales, marketing, operations and recruitment. Backed by a leading global organization, we have the Thoughtworks’ 30 years of experience, commitment to sustainability and social justice, responsible tech and pioneering solutions to Finland & in the Nordics. Working with Fortune-500 companies, our team has the knowledge for solving our clients’ toughest challenges and building organizational resilience to navigate the future. For a Business Developiment Manager this is a one-of-a-kind opportunity.
- Recognize that our people and our clients are at the center of everything we do.
- Develop a territory plan and a pipeline of new clients and client engagements.
- Successfully convert new target accounts, creating the foundation for long-term, value-based relationships. Success is nurturing and sale of win-win value propositions and nurturing executive relationships for continuing business.
- Ensure the creation and execution of pursuit strategies, and build “win-win” value propositions at the company and individual levels with clients.
- Approach client executives as true business partners versus software delivery partners, expanding Thoughtworks engagement to encompass the breadth and depth of our global capabilities.
What's in it for you
- This is an opportunity to be in the driver’s seat in helping expand Thoughtworks presence in Finland & in the Nordics, developing new clients & markets and have a strong say into how we do this.
- You will have the opportunity to work together with world-class experts in the field of software engineering, platform development, data and AI to develop joint pursuit strategies and local GTM approaches in a fast changing technology environment.
- You will be part of an awesome team of sales, business development and marketing experts that set the client agenda in the Finland & Nordics and execute on it.
- You will help our clients across multiple domains ranging from healthcare and life science, cleantech, energy, utilities, finance to retail solve their most complex challenges. Read more about the work we do.
- At Thoughtworks we amplify positive social change and advocate for an equitable tech future - this means that you get to intentionally shape your pipeline to pursue meaningful work at customers we care about. Read more about our AI Transparency report.
- Excellent benefits and a competitive base/variable package with the opportunity to significantly outperform your On Target Earnings.
- We believe diverse thinking breeds innovation and our proud to have 43% of our technical roles filled by women and underrepresented gender minorities. This is an opportunity to join truly a diverse team!
- You will have the opportunity to be part of our thought leaders around the world and possibility to contribute through various different ways. We have published over +100 books, wrote digital publications and are top contributors to open source. Learn more about Technology Radar - our opinionated guide to technology frontiers.
- Experience - 10+ years of Business Development/Account Management selling solution & services or equivalent roles, in a technology consulting in Finland.
- Expertise - Technology and consulting acumen with the ability to positively translate into business value.
- Communication - Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Finnish and English, other Nordics languages are seen a plus.
- Empathy - Strong understanding of industry and business practices and a customer value orientation - you want your clients to succeed with their objectives.
- Drive and Ambition - A sales gene! Demonstrable track record exceeding annual quotas and closing opportunities in amounts of € 1M and upwards.
- Network - Experience engaging with C-level stakeholders at the business and technology level, using a consultative selling approach to maximize the customer outcomes.
Date Posted: 05-09-2023
Industry: Information Technology
Employment Type: Regular
Thoughtworks is a global technology consultancy that integrates strategy, design and engineering to drive digital innovation. For 28+ years, our clients have trusted our autonomous teams to build solutions that look past the obvious. Here, computer science grads come together with seasoned technologists, self-taught developers, midlife career changers and more to learn from and challenge each other. Career journeys flourish with the strength of our cultivation culture, which has won numerous awards around the world.
Join Thoughtworks and thrive. Together, our extra curiosity, innovation, passion and dedication overcomes ordinary.
Agradecemos seu interesse em ingressar na Thoughtworks. Nossa equipe de recrutamento analisará sua inscrição o mais rápido possível.
Enquanto isso, confira nossa página Vida de Consultoria para aprender mais sobre o impacto extraordinário que Thoughtworkers criam junto a clientes, na indústria de tecnologia e nas pessoas.
Note que valorizamos sua privacidade: todas as informações enviadas por meio de sua inscrição online serão mantidas em sigilo pela Thoughtworks.