The Global Partnerships Team is looking to grow so that we can increase the scale of our impact. We are investing in our cloud partnership capabilities, specifically with AWS, Google, and Microsoft. While we have seen some success, this is only the beginning. Our next challenge is to be able to do this at scale, consistently, and diligently.
Our key objectives are:
- Enable revenue growth in our portfolio and position Thoughtworks as a differentiated partner
- Operationalize the partnerships capability across the company; how to make it easy for TW to partner with organizations, and vice versa
- Align with market- and customer-driven priorities to achieve outcomes
We are looking for a Global Partnerships Alliance Manager to join our team. The Global Partnerships Alliance Manager (GPAM) is a high-impact role that drives the success of our strategic partners. The GPAM will be the primary day-to-day owner of all programs and relationships with our strategic partners and regional leads. This role is responsible for navigating, executing, and optimizing the alliance partnership. The GPAM will report to the Global Director for Partnerships and work directly with the Global Partnerships Operations Manager.
- Manage and develop relationships with strategic partners
- Manage and develop relationships with regional leads within Thoughtworks
- Collaborate with change management and regional partnership leads to implement change initiatives
- Ensure that partners and Thoughtworks share a definition of success, and we are able to meet it
- Advocate for the partnership internally at Thoughtworks and externally for Thoughtworks with the partner
- Align with Global Partnership operations and support desk
- Primary executor or delegator on partner-specific scorecards (Goals, metrics, KPIs) associated with our strategic partners, i.e., APN for AWS
- Work with core team members to create and rollout processes needed to mature our partnerships, including tier requirements, finance, funding, opportunity submission, certification requirements, L&D, competency requirements, services, etc.
- Work with Thoughtworks functions to ensure partner finance, legal, and administrative requirements expectations are met
- Work with core team members to evolve the global structure of partnerships
- With the Director of Strategic Partnerships, establish and maintain Thoughtworks regional partnership leads with partnership connections and direction on a tactical level
- Work closely with peers at strategic partners to advance our operations, maintain tier requirements and support demand
Learning and Development
There's no one-size-fits-all career path at Thoughtworks: however you want to develop your career is entirely up to you. But we also balance autonomy with the strength of our cultivation culture. This means your career is supported by interactive tools, numerous development programs and teammates who want to help you grow. We see value in helping each other be our best and that extends to empowering our employees in their career journeys.
$130,000 - $150,000
The annual salary range posted is subject to many factors and may vary depending on experience, geographic location, job responsibilities, performance, skills and/or training.
It is the policy of Thoughtworks, Inc. to provide a work environment free of discrimination. The Company will take affirmative action to ensure applicants and Thoughtworks employees are treated without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, national origin, ethnic origin, veteran or military status, family or marital status, disability, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, gender expression or gender identity. This also includes individuals who are perceived to have any of the aforementioned attributes. Thoughtworks will adhere to all federal, state, and municipal laws and regulations governing employment.
City: Chicago, Illinois
Date Posted: 11-30-2022
Industry: Information Technology
Employment Type: Regular
Thoughtworks is a global technology consultancy that integrates strategy, design and engineering to drive digital innovation. For 28+ years, our clients have trusted our autonomous teams to build solutions that look past the obvious. Here, computer science grads come together with seasoned technologists, self-taught developers, midlife career changers and more to learn from and challenge each other. Career journeys flourish with the strength of our cultivation culture, which has won numerous awards around the world.
Join Thoughtworks and thrive. Together, our extra curiosity, innovation, passion and dedication overcomes ordinary.