We are a team of passionate technologists who deliver delightful service to our stakeholders, customers, clients and guests. As empowered individuals, we have responsibilities around supporting client projects (on premises and remotely), delivering a seamless office experience, helping people make best use of our tools, and liaising with external vendors and partners.
This position is ideal for somebody who wants to build on their core base of knowledge and work in a fast-paced environment. This will involve close communication with the geographically dispersed team, analysing requirements, consulting on solution design and implementation.
- Work closely with stakeholders to determine and execute strategies to enable consultants, clients and guests to work effectively and collaboratively wherever they are located.
- Be the subject matter expert on hardware, infrastructure delivery and maintenance and work closely with delivery teams to implement, secure and maintain this infrastructure
- Work with Client service teams to ensure consultants have the tools they need to do their role effectively
- Diligently watch your support queue and ensure tickets are answered on time.
- Help ThoughtWorkers solve problems and find solutions for their Tech needs
- Deal with multiple requests simultaneously - face to face, via chat, email and a ticketing system
- Manage complete lifecycle of assets by working closely with Procurement Lead
- Help with IT consulting and coordinate office build outs and ODC setup.
- Liaise with external providers and vendors to provide a consistent and seamless experience for consultants, clients and guests
- Support and help customers use their devices, the network, our internal applications such as video conferencing, collaboration, device management and security
As a values-based organisation we highly value personal skills and a passion for technology. We are looking for someone with the following skills :
- Great communication and customer service skills. This will include both written and verbal communications.
- Problem analysis and solving skills, proactively thinking outside existing solutions and looking at ways to improve what has been implemented. E.g improve user experience around printing, pairing etc.
- Actively managing your own time and tasks but seeking help and guidance when necessary, while constantly providing transparency on tasks
- Supporting not only stakeholders but also team members and actively helping to set every team member up for success
- Deep specialisation in one of the following areas:
- macOS and Apple products
- Cloud infrastructure / Virtualisation and VMs
- Audio visual design for Video Conferencing
- Expertise in one tool among the general ThughtWorker toolset that includes GSuite, Trello, ServiceNow and Zoom
- Sophos and Information security
- Build outs
- Networks ( firewall, switches, security, LAN/WAN)
- Analysing new features and functionality released in the general toolset to see how they can help ThoughtWorkers. Send these as tips and tricks to your office.
- Understanding the importance of Information security and how to secure devices to ensure this
- Passion to continually learn about technology and explore new areas of interest
If you value collaboration and teamwork, have a service mindset and are keen to constantly improve, we can offer opportunities to be part of exciting projects and give exposure to a variety of stakeholders.