Want to spend your first 5 weeks in the job abroad, attending ThoughtWorks University?
Want to learn how to design & build software the right way from the start of your career, applying software engineering best practices while create real impact in the industry?
Then read on.
We are seeking graduates with a real passion for learning that are curious and often challenge the status quo. Attitude, aptitude and integrity are central to all successful applicants.
Here's what we're looking for in our interview process:
- Comfortable in application of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Ability to Program Design or apply OOP concepts
- Have understanding of OS, DB & CS Concepts
As a Graduate Software Developer with ThoughtWorks, here's what you can do:
- Learn something new every day
- Share your ideas
- Work with the latest technologies
- Deliver agile software solutions using best practices such as TDD and pair programming
- Think through hard problems, and work with a team to make them reality
- Spend your first few weeks training abroad with other graduates at ThoughtWorks University (TWU)
If ThoughtWorks sounds like the right environment for you to learn, grow and thrive, then we are looking forward to getting to know you! Please apply here and let us know in your cover letter what makes you want to join us.