ThoughtWorks, a fast growing technology company with 4000 people around the globe, is seeking a database administrator to support their UK Marketing team to clean and update our marketing database of contacts. Given a customer database is the most important asset of any marketing organisation, the work of this role is fundamental to the success of the UK Marketing team. The creation of a working database of contacts will enable us to increase the speed of execution and therefore quality and impact of all ThoughtWorks UK go to market activity.
This is a hands on role for an analytical person with the tenacity to clean data (replace missing fields, update job descriptions and company data) in a methodical, common sense way. This role takes the form of a three-month contract and may be executed on a part time basis.
- Working with ThoughtWorks UK Marketo (marketing automation platform), and Salesforce (customer relationship management system) databases to update existing contacts and leads information, replace missing fields and update Company, Job title data
- Archive contacts that have been untouched for a period of time and no longer add value to the database
- Keep the UK database up to date with new list imports
- After initial onboarding, advise with database maintenance procedures
- Work closely with the UK Marketing team to report weekly progress
- Used to working with Excel
- Familiarity with LinkedIn and Marketo a plus
- Familiarity with Salesforce or understanding of a CRM system a plus
At ThoughtWorks we promote diversity in all its forms and reject discrimination and inequality. We proudly, passionately and actively strive to make both ThoughtWorks and our industry more reflective and inclusive of the society that we serve.