ThoughtWorks isn’t your average company, so we don’t hire average people.
We've been at the forefront of software testing innovation for a long time and are the creators of Selenium, a portable software testing framework for web applications. We've made contributions to the Open Source community via projects like this one, as well as Frankenstein and SharpRobo. We do things differently here, getting our testers working closely with our developers and business analysts, right from the requirements gathering stage. As a member of the team you'll be around to ask the awkward questions and try the scenarios that analysts or developers don't dream up.
Add to this our focus on Agile delivery and you’ll start to see why working here is refreshingly different.
- Experience leading QA testing teams on projects distributed across borders and time zones
- Experience testing multi-tier web-based applications
- Experience developing test strategies, test plans and test cases
- Experience creating and managing automated functional testing scripts
- Experience performing nonfunctional tests such as performance, security
- Experience in mobile test automation frameworks such as Appium, Calabash, Frank
- Experience testing both relational and NoSQL databases
- Demonstrable experience in open source test automation frameworks (selenium, splinter or capybara)
- Experience in BDD
- Provide management of quality assurance on large-scale, custom-designed projects
- Lead Quality Assurance team on projects that are distributed across borders and time zones
- Consult, analyze and provide quality assurance on projects
- Create and manage all QA deliverables for projects
- Produce test plans and test cases for multiple projects
- Perform manual/exploratory testing
- Perform Functional, Integration, System and Performance testing
- Create and manage automated functional testing scripts
- Propose and set up testing centers of excellence for clients
- Track and report quantitative and qualitative aspects of error reporting, including hardware and networks
- Communicate with Analysts, Developers and clients to gain functional and technical knowledge
- Use Iterative and Agile methodologies
We work almost exclusively on customer site providing a mix of delivery and consulting services, so you'll be flexible about travel.
To apply please submit your CV and tell us why you want to join ThoughtWorks. Our recruiters will be in touch.
This role is based in Istanbul, Turkey. We expect you to be able to work in Turkey, by being either a Turkish citizen or possessing a work permit.
At ThoughtWorks we promote diversity in all its forms and reject discrimination and inequality. We proudly, passionately and actively strive to make both ThoughtWorks and our industry more reflective and inclusive of the society that we serve.