Nos encantaría saber de ti.
QA Analyst.ThoughtWorks understands that amazing human beings are the essence of exceptional organizations.
We are looking for talented and passionated people to join our team.
Our approach to software development is a fast, evolutionary, liberating experience – project managers, developers, testers and analysts working collaboratively with clients to deliver immediate and visible results.
While we’re looking for strong skills in our core languages, what’s equally important is your intellectual curiosity and appetite for solving problems. You’ll be drawn by the idea of often working close to people who wrote books on the things that interest you. And you’ll share our fascination with design patterns, refactoring, continuous integration, TDD and Agile.
We want people who can translate their passion for great software into concrete value for clients. Innovators to truly help us to revolutionize software development in Ecuador. If you’ve got it, you’ll get the way we work. Working with us you'll get to:
To be considered for a role with us, you'll bring the following:
- Join a global technology consultancy that wants to change the world.
- Introduce, use and grow agile development practices on a project, including continuous integration (Go, Jenkins etc) and behavior or test driven development practices (TDD).
- Work on custom-designed, multi-tier, business applications that use the very latest technologies to build scalable and critical systems.
- Contribute and collaborate throughout the software development life cycle.
- Coach, mentor and generally spread the word about best practices in software development inside and outside ThoughtWorks community.
- Be part of an open and non-hierarchical environment where everyone is expected to speak up and collaborate in project and organizational directions.
- Work with an amazingly talented and diverse bunch of people from all around the world.