Our BAs are essential to the success of our projects, and are experts in tailoring applications to meet business needs. From taking requirements, to suggesting improvements, to helping with UI design, to building and maintaining client relationships, they collaborate and add value wherever they can. We don't do bureaucracy or hierarchy - we encourage our consultants to experiment, be creative and draw from ThoughtWorks collective knowledge to find innovative solutions.
- 5-10 years of experience of working in Agile development as a Business Analyst (10 or more years career experience)
- Lots of experience in gathering functional and non functional requirements, writing user stories, mapping out processes and creating wireframes using a variety of tools.
- Strong skills in facilitating workshops with stakeholders of different levels of seniority or backgrounds.
- An ability to promote collaboration between Product Owner, stakeholders, SMEs, XDs, QAs, and developers by removing roadblocks and fostering communication
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work collaboratively (team first mentality).
ThoughtWorks is a global technology and digital transformation consultancy. We are a community of passionate individuals who share a common purpose to revolutionize software design, creation and delivery, while advocating for positive social change. We help organisations challenge the status quo and create meaningful, scalable differentiation at speed through technology and design. We love to get better at what we do, at how we think. We love to learn. We love to share.
We are community that nurtures and celebrates talent, irrespective of gender, background and any bias. Diversity is in our DNA and is a core part of our culture. The decisions we make as a business revolve around inclusivity and equality. We are honored to have been awarded as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality and are proud to say that 48% of ThoughtWorks Australia identify as women, in an industry where the norm is much lower. Respect, continuous feedback and a non-hierarchical structure are all an important part of our culture. As ThoughtWorkers, we have equal opportunities to grow, share our ideas and even re-invent ourselves.
What’s on Offer
ThoughtWorks offers a community-oriented environment centred around learning, sharing, growing and feedback. All ThoughtWorkers receive an annual professional development allowance to attend conferences, courses, workshops and to purchase books. Our large network of mentors and coaches provide a supportive environment to connect with the ThoughtWorks' community, as well as the opportunity to develop professionally and personally.
Other benefits include a generous paid parental leave package, a communications allowance, free and discounted tickets to major industry conferences, and catered Friday lunches as a chance to connect with each other each week.
If you’d like to find your home in tech at ThoughtWorks, please apply.