ThoughtWorks is a global software consulting firm with a reputation for designing and building solutions to complex business problems. We’re a diverse community of bright and passionate individuals striving to have a positive impact on the world. Our clients are people and organisations with ambitious missions - whether in the commercial, social, or government sectors. They trust us to deliver the disruptive thinking and technology that empowers them to succeed.
We are looking for experienced Business Analysts to join us on a permanent basis in Bangkok due to continued business growth. Being a consultancy, our teams work on a huge variety of projects. You could be helping shape the digital strategy of a retail giant, building a new mobile platform for a bank, or helping the science community locate meteorites that have fallen to earth.
Our BAs are experts in tailoring applications to business needs. From taking requirements, to suggesting improvements, to helping with UI design, to building and maintaining client relationships, they are essential to the success of large development projects.
Ideally, you'll bring:
- At least 3 years of experience of working in agile development as a Business Analyst or Iteration Manager.
- Lots of experience in gathering functional and non functional requirements, writing user stories, mapping out processes and creating wireframes using a variety of tools.
- Comfortable facilitating workshops with stakeholders of different levels of seniority or backgrounds.
- Ability to promote collaboration between Product Owner, stakeholders, SMEs, XDs, QAs, and developers by removing roadblocks and fostering communication
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work collaboratively (team first mentality).
We're a big believer in diversity. We build software for a wide variety of people so we think that a wide variety of people should build our software. We abhor and reject discrimination and inequality, and promote diversity in all its forms. We proudly, passionately and actively strive to make both ThoughtWorks and our industry more reflective and inclusive of the society that we serve. As long as you're an opinionated, disruptive thinker, we'd like to hear from you.
We don't do bureaucracy, or hierarchy but you do get lots of autonomy and we actively encourage you to experiment with new technologies without limitation.
If you’re interested, please apply now and one of our recruiters will be in touch soon.