We are collaborators, which means you’ll sit around the same table as developers, architects, testers and analysts, coming up with creative ways to translate concepts and ideas into practical and tactical solutions, foster innovation and maximise customer ROI.
Here's a taster.
- Take the needs and challenges of a client and partner with them to formulate the delivery road map and project plans to support business strategies and goals.
- Execute TW account strategy and orchestrate the creation and sale of successful value propositions at the company and individual level.
- Navigate teams through all phases of project delivery to ensure successful delivery of exceptional technical solutions.
- Manage delivery scope and risks throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Ensure the experience of engaging ThoughtWorks for delivery exceeds client expectations.
- Become a trusted and valued partner of the client executives: CIO, CTO, PMO and gain the confidence of the client’s business stakeholders.
- Maintain, and deepen where possible, existing client relationships to yield continuing opportunities for ThoughtWorks.
- Build positive team dynamics and relationships with client staff; remedying dysfunction to maintain healthy and productive ThoughtWorks communities at the Client.
- Create and support sales activities.
And it’s a big ask.
- Minimum of 10 years project and program management experience
- Experience running IT projects with multiple stakeholder involvement
- Solid understanding of the practical application of agile development methods and leading software development teams in an Agile/Lean environment
- Experience working directly with business executives: CIO, CTO, PMO in an advisory role
- Experience planning and managing human, financial, material, and information resources
- Account development experience; creating, maintaining and/or enhancing customer relationships that have yielded business opportunity.
You won’t be handed a one size fits all, traditional big consultancy methodology and be asked to enforce it. You will be asked to leverage cutting edge Agile and Lean practices to lead self-organising teams to deliver software that does exactly what is needed.
ThoughtWorks: purposefully disruptive.
We don’t subscribe to traditional corporate life here. As a community of intellectual free thinkers, we’re always looking for different and better ways of doing things and we’re hoping that’s what you want too.