Senior Quality Analyst (m/f/d)
ThoughtWorks is a global software consultancy with an aim to create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our clients' most complex challenges. We are curious minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech.
Woven between all of the stages of the development process is the work of a Quality Analyst: the technologist who sees building solutions like a kaleidoscope of possibilities for things to break. By collaborating with each team member—Developer, Business Analyst, Designer, etc.—they ensure quality is thoughtfully examined in both processes and technology. QAs also aspire to be more than testers; they’re team motivators and strive to encourage all teammates to weave quality into their mindsets and code.
As a Senior Quality Analyst (m/f/d) at ThoughtWorks, you will do much more than just testing. You will:
- be part of a cross functional team - involved from the requirements analysis and planning to the delivery and acceptance by our customers
- collaborate with different team members across the program to make sure quality is embedded in both processes and technology
- get involved in practices like pair programming, Test Driven Development (TDD), Behaviour Driven Development (BDD), Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD)
- take over responsibility for manual, exploratory and automated tests
- think creatively and come up with solutions when tools don’t work
- support and coach both your team and our clients in agile best practices
Here's what you'll bring:
- Experience in a rich breadth of frameworks and tools to accomplish efficient testing
- ability to explain and advocate for system testability, including the test pyramid
- champion for quality to be built in with a "shift left" mentality
- experience working in an Agile environment with Continuous Delivery
- outside the box thinking and excellent problem-solving skills
- fluent in English and German
- willingness to travel on a weekly basis within Germany.
And this is what you can expect:
- ThoughtWorks offers centrally located office spaces which enables agile and productive collaboration with a startup flair
- You will receive a public transportation card, a personal development budget, training leave, a company pension scheme as well as an accident and business travel insurance
- To do a great job, we provide you with a high-end Macbook Pro and libraries in our offices
- Fruits, snacks and beverages are offered, next to a company lunch and learn session on each Friday. We also enjoy spending time together by playing ping-pong or doing other fun activities in the office
- Besides our famous Annual Party, you can join us for a summer party, regular Office get-togethers, local office days, AwayDay and other social events
- We are a global community of technologists and like to share our knowledge - not only within the company but also by writing articles, doing meetups or speaking at conferences - if you like.
"Free to make your mark. Free to be yourself."
You are always welcome here. Inclusivity is in our DNA. Far above any tech skills, we value respect, empathy, and open-mindedness. We have zero tolerance for intolerance.
What are you waiting for?
So, you can see yourself at ThoughtWorks? Then tell us who you are and let us know why you want to join by sending us your LinkedIn/XING profile or CV today!