ThoughtWorks is synonymous with innovation. We’re a diverse community of bright and passionate individuals striving to have a positive impact on the world. We are dedicated to the art of software delivery, by keeping it lightweight, Agile and open-source. Our clients are organisations with ambitious missions, for whom we deliver complex enterprise systems.
As a Business Analyst (5 to 7 years of experience), you'll be instrumental in the analysis, design and building of critical and complex custom-designed, business applications that use a wide range of the latest technologies. You'll be responsible for orchestrating collaboration between product owners, business sponsors, subject matter experts, end users and development teams by removing roadblocks and fostering communication. We're seeking talented & passionate people with a creative approach to problem-solving. If you have experience in a similar role then we'd love to hear from you!
As a Business Analyst at ThoughtWorks, here's what you'll bring:
- Demonstrated experience of working successfully with development teams to deliver bespoke software
- Strong facilitation and communication skills and experience of leading workshops
- Experience prioritising competing demands from stakeholders with ability to get buy-in and resolve conflicts
- Some experience with Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices
- Experience with modelling business processes utilising a variety of tools and techniques
- A genuine passion for quality software and problem solving; and the know-how to get from sketch to code
- Ability to work and collaborate with UX folks would be desirable
As a Business Analyst at ThoughtWorks, you'll get to:
- Build bespoke software using the latest technologies and tools
- Facilitate in organisational transformation, solutioning, and execution
- Mentor and evangelise Agile, Lean and Continuous Delivery analysis best practices
- Think through hard problems in a consultancy environment, and work with amazing people to make the solutions a reality
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative and non-hierarchical environment where talent is valued over job title or years of experience
- Work collaboratively with clients and travel if required during project inception and delivery.