We are looking for passionate, opinionated and creative Senior Front End Developers who motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Professionals who plan their UIs for the iPhone and Android beforehand because Industry has already made a shift towards handheld devices. Developers who understand the intricacies and insanity of cross-platform/cross-browser development. People who are capable, and willing, to play a key part in shaping the future of Agile software development and offshore services.
If you would like to…
- Work with all kinds of crazy developers, obsessive BA’s and demanding clients to design and build new features.
- Pair with UX designers to build out design concepts and interactive prototypes.
- Pair with developers to ensure that the presentation layer is implemented in accordance with best above best practices and UX specifications.
- Believe that disabled and visually challenged users have a right to use the web as easily as everyone else.
And you have…
- More than 6 years of relevant front-end development experience.
- Experience in writing semantic HTML5 components.
- Strong understanding of Web Accessibility.
- Exposure to client side templating engines like handlebar, mustache, jade, haml etc.
- Experience in:
- Writing modular CSS with frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation.
- CSS preprocessor like SASS, SCSS, LESS, stylus etc.
- Creating mobile-first experiences, should understand how responsive layout works.
- Knowledge of OOCSS / Atomic design is good to have.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Experience in writing Unit tests following TDD using any testing framework like Jasmine, Protractor etc.
- Working knowledge of node, build tools like requireJS/browserify/webpack and task runners like Grunt/Gulp is good to have.
- Exposure to Continuous Integration tools.
If this sounds like the sort of thing you are looking for, we should be speaking. Please apply online. We want to hear from you!