As a Project Manager, here’s what you can do at ThoughtWorks
- Be part of the organization that has been doing Agile Project Management longer than any other organization.
- Innovate and lead the industry on thinking on how successful projects are managed and structured.
- Partner with clients to formulate and deliver exceptional business value through process change and software delivery
- Support and inspire incredibly talented delivery teams.
- Orchestrate the design and building of critical and complex custom-designed, multi-tier, business applications that use a wide range of the very latest technologies.
- Mentor and evangelize Agile, Lean, and Continuous Development best practices.
- Work in an informal, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a role title
- Develop your career outside of the confinements of a traditional career path by focusing on what you are passionate about rather than a predetermined one-size-fits-all plan.
- Shape the future of ThoughtWorks by leading and/or contributing to communities within ThoughtWorks.
- Be a part of an organization that is as committed to social responsibility as it is to technology and innovation.
Here’s what you’ll bring:
- A broad enterprise-wide view and understanding of business processes and drivers having worked a minimum of 10 years in large – medium size business corporations.
- Experience in managing an enterprise project on greenfield development as well as continuous capability augmentations.
- Understanding of the issues businesses face and experience working with them to create robust, scalable, elegant, flexible and relevant software solutions that truly transform industries
- An understanding of various software development approaches (traditional, agile etc) and ability to consult clients on best approaches applicable to their scenarios.
- Experience with Agile Delivery Methodology (Scrum and XP) and helping teams explore, adapt and optimize Agile-Lean processes, principles and practices.
- An appetite for understanding and appreciating disruptive technological innovations and creating avenues for the team to take them forward with clients.
- Collaborative and un-hierarchical work style. (Not sure if that’s you? Ask yourself how easy do people find it to work with you.)
- A willingness to do what it takes to get the job done. So whether that means going back to the drawing board with a problem or simply taking on different roles and responsibilities for a time, you thrive at adapting to changing environments.
- Passionate about technology, its implications and its ability to bring transformation. Not shying away from understanding the client, business and technology context depending on project situation.