We are looking for passionate
, opinionated and creative individuals who believe that most front end developers are cut and paste specialists, but they are different
. Professionals who can't wait to drop IE6 support and already plan their UIs for the iPhone
because they know what's coming. Developers who understand the intricacies and insanity
of cross-browser development. People who are capable, and willing, to play a key part in shaping the future
of Agile software development and offshore services.If you would like to...
And you have...
- Work with all kinds of crazy developers, obsessive BA's and demanding clients to design and build new features.
- Pairing with UX designers to build out design concepts and interactive prototypes
- Pairing with developers to ensure that the presentation layer is implemented in accordance with best above best practices and UX specifications
- Produce clean, semantic HTML and CSS, agonizing along the way for pixel perfection.
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility.
- Make things shrink, twist, rotate, run across the page and fade (tastefully).
- Build simple, blindingly simple interfaces and believe that writing maintainable CSS goes beyond good class names.
- Believe that disabled and visually challenged users have a right to use the web as easily as everyone else.
- You believe that Agile and UI development can coexist.
- Understanding of the difference between an interface, a class and an object and comprehension of cascaded inheritance, prototype based inheritance etc.
- Knowledge of what the following have in common: trident, gecko and webkit.
- Created good abstractions that actually get reused
- Considerable ability to be hard headed about markup quality
- That PhotoShop, Flash, Flex and SilverLight are just some of the things you've tried on your road to us.
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles
If this sounds like the sort of thing you are looking for, we should be speaking. Please apply online. We want to hear from you!