Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
ThoughtWorks is a global software consultancy with an aim to create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our clients' most complex challenges. We are curious minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech.
We are searching for a Business Development Manager (m/f/d) for our Munich office. You will be responsible for developing new clients here at ThoughtWorks, this will involve engaging C level executives through a consultative sales approach from large multinational organisations and taking them through the process ensuring a constant value delivery along the way.
Here is what you’ll bring:
- Determination and drive for success.
- A proven track record and passion for winning new clients in IT and solution selling.
- Innate sense of ownership and a willingness to succeed.
- Strong customer value orientation - you want your clients to succeed with their objectives.
- Demonstrable track record of success in revenue generating roles requiring strong business acumen.
- Fluent German language skills (C1+)
As Business Development Manager (m/f/d) you can look forward to:
- You will be granted the autonomy to develop a territory plan, and a pipeline of new clients with existing and new offerings at the forefront.
- Successfully convert new target accounts, creating the foundation for long-term, value-based relationships. Success is nurturing and sale of win-win value propositions and nurturing executive relationships for continuing business.
- You are goal orientated and consistently seek new ways to overcome challenges.
- Smooth collaboration with internal stakeholders and colleagues alike is a must-have.
- Ensure the creation and execution of pursuit strategies, and build “win-win” value propositions at the company and individual levels with clients.
- Approach client executives as true business partners versus software delivery partners, expanding ThoughtWorks engagement to encompass the breadth and depth of our capabilities.
- Recognise that our people and our clients are at the center of everything we do.
And this is what you can expect:
- ThoughtWorks offers centrally located office spaces which enables agile and productive collaboration with a startup flair.
- You will receive a public transportation card, a personal development budget, training leave, a company pension scheme as well as an accident and business travel insurance.
- To do a great job, we provide you with a high-end Macbook Pro and libraries in our offices.
- Fruits, snacks and beverages are offered, next to a company lunch and learn session on each Friday. We also enjoy spending time together by playing ping-pong or doing other fun activities in the office.
- Besides our famous Annual Party, you can join us for a summer party, regular Office get-togethers, local office days, AwayDay and other social events.
- We are a global community of technologists and like to share our knowledge - not only within the company. ThoughtWorks supports you in writing articles, doing meetups or speaking at conferences - if you like. .
"Free to make your mark. Free to be yourself."
You are always welcome here. Inclusivity is in our DNA. Far above any tech skills, we value respect, empathy, and open-mindedness. We have zero tolerance for intolerance.
What are you waiting for?
So, you can see yourself at ThoughtWorks? Then tell us who you are and let us know why you want to join by sending us your LinkedIn/XING profile or CV today!
For more information about our offices, check our location pages: