Experience Designer (m/f/d)
ThoughtWorks is a global software consultancy with an aim to create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our clients' most complex challenges. We are curious minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech.
As consultants, we work onsite with our clients to ensure we’re evolving their technology and empowering adaptive mindsets to meet their business goals. You could influence the digital strategy of a retail giant, build a bold new mobile application for a bank or redesign platforms using event sourcing and intelligent data pipelines. You will use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, create pragmatic solutions to solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself every day.
We are looking for passionate experience designers who care about innovation through design and technology. You are strong advocate for the best design practices and love learning new skills as well as mentoring others.
This role requires significant experience and the ability to shape a new client engagement, coach other team members, provide design leadership and be comfortable supporting a team and working with clients on site - but our flat organisational structure also means you'll be someone who is unconcerned with titles and hierarchy. Find out more about the job as a designer at ThoughtWorks here.
As an Experience Designer (m/f/d) at ThoughtWorks you can look forward to:
- Working on delivery focussed, design-led technology engagements helping clients transform their businesses and to develop digital products and services.
- Inspiring unique approaches to product design, with great workshop techniques and tools and be able to facilitate client brainstorms and internal sessions with diverse colleagues including business, user experience and technology professionals.
- Creating inspiring design hypotheses for delivery teams to work with, and be confident working with multidisciplinary technical teams at TW and the client to bring to life design with delivery teams.
- Contribute to the development of design methods, tools, and new and emerging techniques within the growing experience design community at ThoughtWorks.
- Support and coach your team and our clients in design best practices.