HR Business Partner (m/f/d)
ThoughtWorks is a global software consultancy with an aim to create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our clients' most complex challenges. We are curious minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech.
As consultants, we work onsite with our clients to ensure we’re evolving their technology and empowering adaptive mindsets to meet their business goals. You could influence the digital strategy of a retail giant, build a bold new mobile application for a bank or redesign platforms using event sourcing and intelligent data pipelines. You will use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, create pragmatic solutions to solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself every day.
As a HR Business Partner (m/f/d) at ThoughtWorks you can look forward to:
- Managing the People Development Cycle and the ThoughtWorker Experience: You will work in partnership with people and local business to ensure technical and behavioural development. This will require you to play a more hands-on role sometimes to ensure that our people have the tools they need to support the local strategy. Support the different steps in the ThoughtWorker experience like new hire orientation (induction & orientation), probation process, development experiences, exit process, etc.
- Acting as a Business and People Coach: You will be a reference for the people and an active advocate of developing careers, ranging from individual and collective needs, leadership development, succession planning and coaching. You will spend time with teams, working with leaders to ensure high-performance teams. This includes partnering with all relevant stakeholders to understand the challenges of the consulting business and develop people operations to perfectly meet people and business needs. This may include travels to offices and client sites to meet with ThoughtWorkers for relationship building, work on the group's dynamics, especially on issues related to conflict resolution, giving and receiving feedback, and crucial conversations.
- Be a program and initiatives ambassador: You will have space and autonomy to lead and start programs related to people, such as performance, pay, development and engagement. This includes consolidating feedback and collaborating with the people support team to ensure that there is full integration, fluidity between the parties and full compliance with local legal requirements. Also, be responsible for running the annual performance management and compensation review processes.
And this is what you can expect:
- ThoughtWorks offers centrally located office spaces which enables agile and productive collaboration with a startup flair.
- You will receive a public transportation card, a personal development budget, training leave, a company pension scheme as well as an accident and business travel insurance.
- To do a great job, we provide you with a high-end Macbook Pro and libraries in our offices.
- Fruits, snacks and beverages are offered, next to a company lunch and learn session on each Friday. We also enjoy spending time together by playing ping-pong or doing other fun activities in the office.
- Besides our famous Annual Party, you can join us for a summer party, regular Office get-togethers, local office days, AwayDay and other social events.
- We are a global community of technologists and like to share our knowledge - not only within the company. ThoughtWorks supports you in writing articles, doing meetups or speaking on conferences - if you like.
"Free to make your mark. Free to be yourself."
You are always welcome here. Inclusivity is in our DNA. Far above any tech skills, we value respect, empathy, and open-mindedness. We have zero tolerance for intolerance.
What are you waiting for?
So, you can see yourself at ThoughtWorks? Then tell us who you are and let us know why you want to join by sending us your LinkedIn/XING profile or CV today!