Talent Acquisition Intern
ThoughtWorks seeks to solve our clients’ toughest technology problems in the most effective way. We hire talented, passionate people and empower them to work collaboratively and innovatively to deliver the highest possible value to our clients. In everything we undertake we are seeking to improve working practices with the ultimate aim of revolutionising the IT industry.
We are a technology consultancy with an enviable track record of delivering real business value. We are in a growth mode right now and are looking to hire great young people!
If you are ambitious, proactive and highly motivated, we have the perfect job for you as a career starter!
We are looking for a highly energetic and ambitious Talent Acquisition Intern to support our Recruitments’ operation, Recruiting marketing’s operations and other assignments. We are committed to your personal and professional growth by setting the foundation strong.
As a Recruiting Intern at ThoughtWorks Thailand, you’ll get to:
- Perform the recruiting operation’s assignments
- Assist in recruiting marketing activities/events’ preparation
- Responsible for logistic operation’s assignments
Here’s What You’ll Bring
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate course or a fresh graduated student
- Familiarity with computer software and social media platforms.
- Strong team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding multitasking abilities
Things What you should note
- Working hours: 8 hours/day
- Works operated days: From Monday - Friday
- Office location: 19th floor, CP Tower 2 (Fortune Town) Building, very close to MRT Central Praram 9 station
- Supervisor: Recruitment team
- Internship’s duration: 3-6 months
Anyone interested, please feel free to send email to: email@example.com / Telephone number: 093-836-6645