Infrastructure Consultant (DevOps) (m/f/d)
ThoughtWorks is a global software consultancy solving complex problems with technology. As passionate, purpose-led individuals, we connect strategy and execution, helping our clients to strengthen their core technology, scale with flexibility and create seamless digital experiences, all while seeking to revolutionize the IT industry and create positive social change.
As a ThoughtWorker, you are free to learn and to share on any platform. Free to be curious, challenge ideas, to be yourself and experiment. There are opportunities to make an impact beyond your day to day project – our consultants regularly speak at conferences, publish books and provide thought leadership as specialists.
As an Infrastructure Consultant (m/f/d) at ThoughtWorks, you will do much more than building new tools. You will:
- As part of an agile team, you are ensuring the ThoughtWorks team and the client are aware of operational and infrastructure requirements and challenges for software delivery
- You are directly involved in building and testing deployment pipelines, automated provisioning infrastructure and infrastructure support services together with your colleagues
- You will work with practices like Infrastructure as Code,, Continuous Delivery (CD), Test Driven Development (TDD) and pair programming
- You support both your team and our clients in agile best practices
- You get a chance to drive your own career development supported by recognized experts in the field of infrastructure space e.g. Kief Morris
- You can benefit from sharing ideas and experiences with a passionate internal community over 6.000 ThoughtWorkers worldwide
Here's what you'll bring:
- You are hands-on and passionate about building secure, reliable and scalable infrastructure and know how to communicate effectively within your team
- You are familiar with infrastructure tools: e.g. container technology (Docker), public cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure), configuration and deployment management (Terraform, Ansible), continuous delivery infrastructure (GoCD, Jenkins) and orchestration (Kubernetes, OpenStack)
- You have a consultant mindset and love to stay up to date on the latest technologies, promote knowledge sharing and close collaboration
- Experience working with Agile and pair programming is desirable
- You are open to travel to our customer locations distributed around Germany on a weekly basis
And this is what you can expect:
- ThoughtWorks offers centrally located office spaces which enables agile and productive collaboration with a startup flair.
- You will receive a public transportation card, a personal development budget, training leave, a company pension scheme as well as an accident and business travel insurance.
- To do a great job, we provide you with a high-end Macbook Pro and libraries in our offices.
- Fruits, snacks and beverages are offered, next to a company lunch and learn session on each Friday. We also enjoy spending time together by playing ping-pong or doing other fun activities in the office.
- Besides our famous Annual Party, you can join us for a summer party, regular Office get-togethers, local office days, AwayDay and other social events.
- We are a global community of technologists and like to share our knowledge - not only within the company. ThoughtWorks supports you in writing articles, doing meetups or speaking on conferences - if you like.
"Free to make your mark. Free to be yourself."
You are always welcome here. Inclusivity is in our DNA. Far above any tech skills, we value respect, empathy, and open-mindedness. We have zero tolerance for intolerance.
What are you waiting for?
So, you can see yourself at ThoughtWorks? Then tell us who you are and let us know why you want to join by sending us your LinkedIn/XING profile or CV today!