The Data Solution Demand professional brings in the competency of defining solutions and offerings in the space of data science and engineering. The candidate will drive the creation and continuous improvement of ThoughtWorks Data Offerings, Value Propositions, Points of View, etc by working collaboratively with various stakeholders, both within and outside the Data Practice team. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating winning data solutions that meet our client’s business goals, challenges, and opportunities.
The candidate should also be able to work together with the demand team, do market research and identify potential data offerings. The person should also enable the demand team to articulate the data value proposition to the client.
The Demand Consultant is also responsible for evangelizing the work across different forums and global leadership bodies. Further, the consultant will own the task of creating value books and Quarterly Business Review artifacts - which capture the impact that we bring to our clients.
- Own and create Points of view and Value data propositions by working collaboratively with stakeholders like Demand Tech Principals, Domain SMEs, and their technical practitioners.
- Design effective and efficient solutions utilizing ThoughtWorks offerings geared towards the client’s desired outcome.
- Work closely with the Sales, Marketing, and Client Services teams in creating impactful Value books.
- Build a high impact on senior-level corporate presentations and deliver solution demonstrations that align with the Company's technology and business needs.
- Identify and drive proactive proposals with TW customers
- Market Research to ensure TW has a POV on upcoming trends in the space of Data
- Put together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals.
- Document and communicate the business value delivered to our clients by working with the CSTs
- 8 - 10 Years of pre-sales experience in the space of Data Engineering and Science. MBA preferred. Work experience with Big 5 consulting firms is an added bonus.
- Understanding of Data Engineering and ML concepts and their application in various Business domains
- Proven experience in Data Science and Engineering consulting with capabilities to define data solutions
- Prior experience in writing data business cases for customers and creating impactful value books.
- The candidate should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, distributed manner having to liaise with stakeholders across multiple teams, entities, and geographies with very precise timelines.
- Technology skills: a strong understanding of how technology can provide competitive differentiation in today’s world.
If you relish the idea of being part of ThoughtWorks’ Data Practice that extends beyond the work we do for our customers, you may find ThoughtWorks is the right place for you. If you share our passion for technology and want to help change the world with software, we want to hear from you!