Lead Business Analyst (m/f/d)
We are a software company and a community of passionate technologists. We think disruptively to deliver technology to address our client's needs, all while seeking to revolutionize the IT industry and create positive social change. We want to make technology a better place for all.
We are looking for passionate Lead Business Analysts who not only know how to bring a team together to deliver great software to our clients but can also help us build our footprint in a growing location. We need someone who understands technology, processes and organizational problems and is motivated to fix them, while, at the same time, influencing the industry to move in a better direction. We're seeking talented and passionate people with a creative approach to problem-solving.
This role requires skills and experiences in the analysis, design, and building of complex custom-designed business applications as well as the ability to shape a new client engagement and coach other team members. You'll be responsible for orchestrating collaboration between product owners, business sponsors and development teams by removing roadblocks and fostering communication.
What really excites you is problem solving and delivering innovative technology solutions that create value for people and organisations. At ThoughtWorks, you are free to learn and to share on any platform. There are opportunities to make an impact beyond your day to day project – our consultants regularly speak at conferences, get published and provide thought leadership as specialists.
As a Lead Business Analyst (m/f/d) at ThoughtWorks, you can look forward to:
- Analyze an organization and understand what makes it tick
- Unearth the root cause(s) of a client’s pain points, validating the business opportunity or problem as an opportunity for a software solution or an organizational transformation solution
- Provide expertise in the area of business case development
- Build bespoke software using latest technology and tools
- Orchestrate collaboration between product owner, business sponsor and development team
- Facilitate organizational transformation, solutioning, and execution
- Mentor and evangelize Agile, Lean and Continuous Development analysis best practices
- Think through hard problems in a consultancy environment, working with amazing people to materialize solutions
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, flat-structured, ego-free environment, where talent is valued over job titles or years of experience
- Drive thought-leadership within ThoughtWorks in the Business Analysis space
- Create and support sales activities
And this is what you can expect:
- ThoughtWorks offers centrally located office spaces which enables agile and productive collaboration with a startup flair.
- You will receive a public transportation card, a personal development budget, training leave, a company pension scheme as well as an accident and business travel insurance.
- To do a great job, we provide you with a high-end Macbook Pro and libraries in our offices.
- Fruits, snacks and beverages are offered, next to a company lunch and learn session on each Friday. We also enjoy spending time together by playing ping-pong or doing other fun activities in the office.
- Besides our famous Christmas Party, you can join us for a summer party, regular Office get togethers, local office days, AwayDay and other social events.
- We are a global community of technologists and like to share our knowledge - not only within the company. ThoughtWorks supports you in writing articles, doing meetups or speaking on conferences - if you like.
"Free to make your mark. Free to be yourself."
You are always welcome here. Inclusivity is in our DNA. Far above any tech skills, we value respect, empathy, and open-mindedness. We have zero tolerance for intolerance.
What are you waiting for?
So, you can see yourself at ThoughtWorks? Then tell us who you are and let us know why you want to join by sending us your LinkedIn/XING profile or CV today!