Software Developer (m/f/d)
ThoughtWorks is a global software consultancy solving complex problems with technology. As passionate, purpose-led individuals, we connect strategy and execution, helping our clients to strengthen their core technology, scale with flexibility and create seamless digital experiences, all while seeking to revolutionize the IT industry and create positive social change.
As a ThoughtWorker, you are free to learn and to share on any platform. Free to be curious, challenge ideas, to be yourself and experiment. There are opportunities to make an impact beyond your day to day project – our consultants regularly speak at conferences, publish books and provide thought leadership as specialists.
As a Software Developer (m/f/d) at ThoughtWorks, you will do much more than just coding. You will:
- Collaborate with other technologists in a cross-functional team, advocating the DevOps culture
- Learn how to champion best practices like BDD, TDD, Pair Programming
- Have the freedom to learn something new everyday and work with creators of tools, blogs and books whom have influenced the IT Industry
And this is what you can expect:
- ThoughtWorks offers centrally located office spaces which enables agile and productive collaboration with a startup flair
- You will receive a public transportation card, a personal development budget, training leave, a company pension scheme as well as an accident and business travel insurance
- To do a great job, we provide you with a high-end Macbook Pro and libraries in our offices
- Fruits, snacks and beverages are offered, next to a company lunch and learn session on each Friday. We also enjoy spending time together by playing ping-pong or doing other fun activities in the office
- Besides our famous Annual Party, you can join us for a summer party, regular Office get-togethers, local office days, AwayDay and other social events
- We are a global community of technologists and like to share our knowledge - not only within the company but also by writing articles, doing meetups or speaking at conferences - if you like.
"Free to make your mark. Free to be yourself."
You are always welcome here. Inclusivity is in our DNA. Far above any tech skills, we value respect, empathy, and open-mindedness. We have zero tolerance for intolerance.
What are you waiting for?
So, you can see yourself at ThoughtWorks? Then tell us who you are and let us know why you want to join by sending us your LinkedIn/ XING profile or CV today!