Agile Quality Analyst (m/f/d)
We are a software company and a community of passionate technologists. We think disruptively to deliver technology to address our client's needs, all while seeking to revolutionize the IT industry and create positive social change.
We are looking for talented and passionate lateral thinkers interested in a holistic approach to product quality. You will work in a dynamic, collaborative, non-hierarchical environment where talent is valued over job titles or certificates.
What really excites you is problem solving and delivering innovative technology solutions that create value for people and organisations. There are opportunities to make an impact beyond your day-day project too - our consultants regularly speak at conferences, get published and provide thought leadership as specialists.
As an Agile Quality Analyst (m/f/d) at ThoughtWorks, you will do much more than just testing. You will:
- As part of an agile team, you are involved from the requirements analysis and planning to the delivery and acceptance by our customers
- You have the opportunity to collaborate with different team members across the program to make sure quality is embedded in both processes and technology
- You will gain experience in practices like pair programming, Test Driven Development (TDD), Behaviour Driven Development (BDD), Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD)
- You can take over responsibility for manual, exploratory and automated tests and continuously optimise the associated processes and infrastructure
- You will think creatively and come up with solutions when tools don’t work
- Support and coach both your team and our clients in agile best practices
- You can benefit from sharing ideas and experiences with the internals and external QA community
Here's what you'll bring:
- Experience in a rich breadth of frameworks and tools to accomplish efficient testing
- Fundamentals in testing web, API and mobile
- An eagerness to learn what it takes to get the job done. Whether that means going back to the drawing board with a problem or simply taking on different roles and responsibilities for a period of time
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches is desirable
- It’s a plus if you bring a test community footprint, for example through conferences, meetups, blog posts etc.
- Fluent in English and German
- Willingness to travel on a weekly basis within Germany
And this is what you can expect:
- ThoughtWorks offers centrally located office spaces which enables agile and productive collaboration with a startup flair.
- You will receive a public transportation card, a personal development budget, training leave, a company pension scheme as well as an accident and business travel insurance.
- To do a great job, we provide you with a high-end Macbook Pro and libraries in our offices.
- Fruits, snacks and beverages are offered, next to a company lunch and learn session on each Friday. We also enjoy spending time together by playing ping-pong or doing other fun activities in the office.
- Besides our famous Christmas Party, you can join us for a summer party, regular Office get togethers, local office days, AwayDay and other social events.
- We are a global community of technologists and like to share our knowledge - not only within the company. ThoughtWorks supports you in writing articles, doing meetups or speaking on conferences - if you like.
"Free to make your mark. Free to be yourself."
You are always welcome here. Inclusivity is in our DNA. Far above any tech skills, we value respect, empathy, and open-mindedness. We have zero tolerance for intolerance.
What are you waiting for?
So, you can see yourself at ThoughtWorks? Then tell us who you are and let us know why you want to join by sending us your LinkedIn/XING profile or CV today!