You’re a conscientious, collaborative, creative, and—most importantly—curious core member of the ThoughtWorks Global Demand Marketing team who excels at crafting persuasive campaigns that set companies apart. You’re a rockstar builder, manager and executor of digital (and occasionally analog) marketing campaigns. You believe in making a difference and are passionate about the world of technology.
ThoughtWorks is a leading global software consultancy. For 25+ years we have been pioneering the software development approaches such as Agile and Continuous Delivery , that are behind the most successful digital businesses today.
The Campaign Strategist is a core role within the Global Demand Marketing team that will work with a cross-functional team to create brand awareness and drive demand generation with our strategic clients and prospects through content-driven marketing campaigns.
What You’ll Do
- Be a key partner to our Global Head of Demand Marketing, helping them envision, build and implement global marketing campaigns that deliver on ThoughtWorks core value message
- Develop and execute content driven digital marketing campaigns that can be leveraged by regional account teams to help retain and expand existing relationships as well as generate a pipeline of prospect leads
- Program manage our largest, global, marketing campaign, ParadigmShift, an annual executive conference host by ThoughtWorks
- Partner with the global team in managing key activities towards program launch date
- Manage executive client invitations, communication, and coordination with global leadership
- Be a key member of the conference execution team
- Collaborate with ThoughtWorks digital marketing team to:
- Bring our executive brand to life across multiple channels including thoughtworks.com, social accounts, paid media, and search (including ‘always on’ campaigns)
- Simplify and scale the ability of demand marketers and demand teams to adopt global campaigns within local markets via light process, automation, and personalisation
- Report on the effectiveness of campaigns and investments
- Provide campaign support to the regional Heads of Marketing and their demand marketing teams
- You are highly organized, detail-oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
- You are results driven, resilient, and possess a positive “get-it-done” attitude
- You are enthusiastic and self-directed, with the ability to execute.
- You thrive in an unstructured environment; you are flexible, enjoy a challenge and readily embrace and accept change
- You are fascinated by the rapid shifts in marketing and marketing technology and stay current with recent trends.
- You are able to deftly juggle multiple balls, organize, prioritise, and above all, believe in yourself. How else will all this be possible?
- Minimum of 3 years experience creating and executing marketing campaigns with a strong focus on digital
- Experience with analytics tools for campaign tracking and reporting
- B2B marketing experience
- Experience targeting a business and tech executive audience
- Work, passion, or insights in the technology / digital industry